• Forum membership has its advantages....

Who Makes the Best 6100 Chassis?

Dezertpilot

CRAIG_HALL

Based off recent race results as well as build and finish quality, Mason Motorsports.
With that logic why did you choose a Racer for your new truck? Shouldn't it be a Geiser? We rarely hear the honest opinions why a driver chose to switch fro builder "A" to builder "B". Results & quality are without a doubt a big factor, but have nothing to do with each other. Believing in what the builder is trying to sell you on is another animal all together.

You can always polish a turd and put a hot shoe in it to get the top podium spot.

BANNED4LIFE

What the heck 2 pages and no Pete on this subject???
mine are the fastest.....but only 2 wins.....lots of podiums, but only two wins......it takes a LOT more then a winning truck to WIN races........talent and cubic$$$$$ makes a big difference in this class........masons are GOOD and they had the "deluxe" customers from the start......definitely the winningest so far, (and they are good guys)........happy dave???

baja rudy

here is a rhetorical question?

would anyone be willing to buy a new $200K+ truck that has no winning pedigree?

Fly'n Ryan

I think customers build personal relationships with their builder of choice and trust that builders knowledge. A lot of the time teams make the investment into several cars built in different classes with no proven winning record. Maybe it also has to do with being the first winning driver of a unproven chassis??? idk just my 2 cents!

flyn4d21

With that logic why did you choose a Racer for your new truck? Shouldn't it be a Geiser? We rarely hear the honest opinions why a driver chose to switch fro builder "A" to builder "B". Results & quality are without a doubt a big factor, but have nothing to do with each other. Believing in what the builder is trying to sell you on is another animal all together.

You can always polish a turd and put a hot shoe in it to get the top podium spot.
McMillin/Racer Engineering Trophy Truck #83

CRAIG_HALL

It doesn't count if the builder is also the owner though.
That's how you test a new vehicle before selling them, and what better way than a win on one of the days

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
That's how you test a new vehicle before selling them, and what better way than a win on one of the days
Totally, I'd do the same if I was in that position.

But... Never mind, reading the original question in my head just now I realized I'm an idiot!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

JH6022

The new Armada will hopefully be on the box in 2017. We have the second one being built and hope to be running up front with the camburg, mason, gieser trucks.

Jerry Zaiden

Best trucks out there are trucks that have proven themselves to be front runners, IMO Camburg, Geiser, and Masons. All three of these brands use the best parts and have a more than proven track record (Multiple wins and podiums). Cool thing is the successful trucks are all different styles and are all around 5000 lbs.

Now to be finishing on top you will need the following.

1) Truck design and setup. (makes a truck easy to drive and last the duration of the race without issues)
2) Where the race is won = In the shop - The prep guys and management.
3) Driver.
4) Crew at the race.

If you have all 4 mentioned above you can get onto the podium.

I have seen drivers who have what it takes in trucks that can't hold up or that don't handle very well never get onto the podium. I have seen decent drivers who are in well setup trucks that have no issues WIN the race.

Jerry

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich...That- that's about it.