Who makes the best TT today?

Robert Mason

RDC Crypto
That’s my point. He says there is no doubting that the Awd is faster but is less reliable. You can go the “more reliable” option and compete for third.

jcorsico

RDC Crypto
I’ll go back to my statement regarding a 6100 racing against TTs.
Robert - I’m being very complimentary regarding your truck, but you’re being rather disingenuous. First, you claim that a front diff failure isn’t a failure of the AWD system. Now you’re putting words in my mouth. I never said a spec TT was the right option for unlimited TT.

Advertising supports this site

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
This is pretty simple actually. The Mason AWD is currently THE best TT out there. The AWD advantage is huge in Baja (where the most competition is). I dont think the same part has broken twice, which means they are getting very reliable. The top drivers will soon ALL be in a Mason AWD, thats just a fact. Why do you think that is? Because the top drivers goto win and they know if they are not in one they will not win a race when everyone shows up.

No one gives two poop about a championship anymore it seems so you go for wins at the big races.

Someone will hopefully put Rob Mac in a Mason AWD fulltime next year because he's the one TOP driver who I dont think has the $$$ in his own program for one. Glad to see him in Lukes at the 1000. Lets see what happens!

Robert Mason

RDC Crypto
That’s not what I was saying. What I was saying is that it’s kind of the same thing. You admit that Awd if faster but is less reliable. So I said TT 2wd are faster but less reliable than 6100.

jcorsico

RDC Crypto
That’s my point. He says there is no doubting that the Awd is faster but is less reliable. You can go the “more reliable” option and compete for third.
Robert - you keep exaggerating. What truck won V2R? A 2WD. After a Mason AWD had a front driveline failure.

jcorsico

RDC Crypto
This is pretty simple actually. The Mason AWD is currently THE best TT out there. The AWD advantage is huge in Baja (where the most competition is). I dont think the same part has broken twice, which means they are getting very reliable. The top drivers will soon ALL be in a Mason AWD, thats just a fact. Why do you think that is? Because the top drivers goto win and they know if they are not in one they will not win a race when everyone shows up.

No one gives two poop about a championship anymore it seems so you go for wins at the big races.

Someone will hopefully put Rob Mac in a Mason AWD fulltime next year because he's the one TOP driver who I dont think has the $$$ in his own program for one. Glad to see him in Lukes at the 1000. Lets see what happens!
Why didn’t Team C dominate Baja?

jcorsico

RDC Crypto
The trucks were not as good at that time. Theirs were the first two and there was lots of development to be done. Finishing up our 12th Awd build we have improved a lot on them. It takes time.
I understand that the early trucks were not as reliable since you were doing development work, but I would have expected Ricky to crush everyone in qualifying, since qualifying is just about speed.

Baja Bryan

RDC Crypto
Well after the 400 yesterday, I guess you still cant count the old Gieser out. 3rd overall right behind 2 brand new Mason AWDs. Might have been a win if Rob didnt get held up by Robby blocking the course.
About 20 miles into the race burnt a coil wire so had 7 Cylinders all day and felt like we had 30% less power. We set the truck to soft so had to back off a lot of sections but still finished 3rd before our penalty. Is the 2wd better than a AWD no. Can we win in a 2WD yes. The main problem Jax and I face is qualifying. Several AWD trucks can out qualify us but we are faster in race pace. The Baja 1000 should give us a chance to show 2WD vs AWD. Jax and I will start in the 3rd position behind Bryce and Luke. We will do about the first 450 miles then hand it off to either Ken Block or Alan Ampudia. I'm confident we can run the pace as the leaders fairly easy. Flat tires might give us the chance to move up the order. Should be interesting starting with the two fastest teams in front of us.

Robert Mason

RDC Crypto
8105744D-3439-4DCD-AE1D-03B67A5385A8.png

jcorsico

RDC Crypto
Did you see what he did qualifying for the 1000? Biked it in two corners and still crushed the competition.
Robert - I was just reacting to Fish's use of the phrase "huge advantage". Yes, I get that Ricky qualified first for that Baja 1000. But if you gave Ricky Johnson a "huge advantage", I would expect him to qualify first at every event.

Anyway, I still don't know what we're fighting about. I'm saying that AWD is a little faster. I'm also saying that it's less reliable because there are more components to break. Both statements are irrefutable.

jcorsico

RDC Crypto
About 20 miles into the race burnt a coil wire so had 7 Cylinders all day and felt like we had 30% less power. We set the truck to soft so had to back off a lot of sections but still finished 3rd before our penalty. Is the 2wd better than a AWD no. Can we win in a 2WD yes. The main problem Jax and I face is qualifying. Several AWD trucks can out qualify us but we are faster in race pace. The Baja 1000 should give us a chance to show 2WD vs AWD. Jax and I will start in the 3rd position behind Bryce and Luke. We will do about the first 450 miles then hand it off to either Ken Block or Alan Ampudia. I'm confident we can run the pace as the leaders fairly easy. Flat tires might give us the chance to move up the order. Should be interesting starting with the two fastest teams in front of us.
This makes complete sense to me.

partybarge_pilot

RDC Crypto
Is there a wait list, yes. Anyone who builds a competitive truck will have one. 5 years, not even close. To have a new truck finished, you are looking the middle of 2023 completion. Can no longer say he has never steered you wrong. :)

So if history is any indicator, JJ should have another one on order and the current one for sale in a couple weeks. So no real wait list LOL.

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
You guys are faster than who in race pace? You guys have not been leading in a race yet.....not to be a dick just pointing out the facts haha.

Also why is your team owner trying to buy a Mason AWD? :)