Who makes the best TT today?

Argentino

RDC Crypto
The best TT is whatever truck the best driver is in. Plain and simple. Everything else is emmulaion and trying to get the gear that the people have that are beating you. When everyone does the same thing the sport plateaus.

That's why I wear the Usain Bolt shoes.. they make me as fast as him when I'm running.

Advertising supports this site

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
How in the hell did BJ win day two and he is only driving a 2WD???? There must be a mistake....

Bricoop

RDC Crypto
You guys are faster than who in race pace? You guys have not been leading in a race yet.....not to be a dick just pointing out the facts haha.

Also why is your team owner trying to buy a Mason AWD? :)
Jax is actually very fast. Per my math(and track leaders data), he had the 3rd fastest time over the last 4 hours of the race. You'll note he tracks at the same pace as Rob Mac, Luke and Bryce.

1632775000082.png

Argentino

RDC Crypto
Yeah, there's a ton of hate on BJ and I don't know why. I don't know him personally, but from watching him in person and over the years, he is not a slouch and deserves some credit. He was absolutely flying on Sunday!

Baja Bryan

RDC Crypto
Jax is actually very fast. Per my math(and track leaders data), he had the 3rd fastest time over the last 4 hours of the race. You'll note he tracks at the same pace as Rob Mac, Luke and Bryce.

View attachment 232542
And that was on 7 cylinders haha. At Acambaro heading into Urapan with 60 miles to go we were in 5th on time and decided to push and catch Rob and Alan. Rob was 3 min ahead of us and we caught his dust and was able to back off and finish 3rd. Jax did great charging through Urapan. We went back down to Colonet last weekend and worked with SDG on suspension and its so much better now. Testing Plaster city is tough to get it right for baja. Each race we run good till simple mechanical gets us. New Dougans BB for the next race and suspension is good. Starting 3rd will be fun. Will be nice once we get clean air and a reliable truck to show the pace we can run.

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com

View attachment 232542
I never said he wasn't fast, he's fast. BUT he's never been winning a TT race yet which is what Bryan had said haha. Big difference. Flat out no one is going to touch Bryce/Andy or Luke/Rob if they don't have issues at the 1000. Jax or anyone else will not be close. Maybe Jax will be a little closer if he gets Jesses truck before then but I think someone else is gonna beat him to it!

Baja Bryan

RDC Crypto
I never said he wasn't fast, he's fast. BUT he's never been winning a TT race yet which is what Bryan had said haha. Big difference. Flat out no one is going to touch Bryce/Andy or Luke/Rob if they don't have issues at the 1000. Jax or anyone else will not be close. Maybe Jax will be a little closer if he gets Jesses truck before then but I think someone else is gonna beat him to it!
They are the top two teams for sure. Not only are they the best drivers their trucks hold up and their crew does killer pit stops.

Goober

RDC Crypto
And that was on 7 cylinders haha. At Acambaro heading into Urapan with 60 miles to go we were in 5th on time and decided to push and catch Rob and Alan. Rob was 3 min ahead of us and we caught his dust and was able to back off and finish 3rd. Jax did great charging through Urapan. We went back down to Colonet last weekend and worked with SDG on suspension and its so much better now. Testing Plaster city is tough to get it right for baja. Each race we run good till simple mechanical gets us. New Dougans BB for the next race and suspension is good. Starting 3rd will be fun. Will be nice once we get clean air and a reliable truck to show the pace we can run.
The penalty got overturned?

Steve_Sourapas

RDC Crypto
Website
stevesourapas.com
I'm laughing my ass off right now. AWD, 2WD, 6100. The Masons, Herbst, Geiser, Tsco, and Brenthel all make quality trucks. All can win with the right team and driver behind the wheel. We sold our Mason as we had the 3rd one and had poor finishing results from failures of transmissions, diff's, and transfer cases and spend a poop load of money in the process. I have full confidence if we had kept it we would have figured it out and been competitive but was unwilling to spend the time and resources to do so. Is the AWD faster I think it is with less driving effort needed to get there but it is a tank at 7500lbs. For example Brett's old #88 Herbst truck came in at 5704 race ready. I give the Mason's credit as they took the risk ( or their customers ) to try something new and it's paying off now. Never hurts having the best teams running your product either. Was nice to see our old truck win Laughlin again with Justin Lofton behind the wheel. Continue with the discussion as it's entertaining.

Last edited: