Who makes the best TT today?

Crusty Shellback

RDC Crypto
LR or Rob Mac for the win.
They both have an abundance of championships.
And I've pitted for both of them in helping win some of those championships.

Team Green and RockStar.

So it's hard to choose one.

notime

NTR Films media guy
RDC Crypto
Website
www.codeoffroad.com.mx
Question

Last península run? what year was and how many 4WD were racing in it

notime

NTR Films media guy
RDC Crypto
Website
www.codeoffroad.com.mx
And just for entertaining

LR will be race the Mason4WD if I’m correct on their Cantina racing vídeos someone said they will be racing the one who had beat starting position at the 1K

Luke with Rob I doubt they trade starting position vs championship

Tavo racing with RJ and Gus Sr on their new Mason 4WD

Bryce and Andy pole sitters on another 4WD

so that leaves Jax in a 2WD Geiser with a potential championship run just doing a clean race and finishing its all they need

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
start pos on a peninsula run isnt important, or is it, i say Luke will give up the spot to allow RM to have a shot, i would

10 shot

RDC Crypto
Well connor just got the overall in Laughlin with a spec 2wd buggy over a mayson 4wd and a few bad as tt including the great bj Baldwin and concrete We ran after the spec trucks it was not smooth whatsoever so I guess the driver is a big important part of what is racing out there not just the truck. He will overall bluewater also.

10 shot

RDC Crypto
From what I hear nope he is not. I think you have a bad crash like that it takes all the fun out of it and you start thinking wtf am I doing. He did not make a living off it but who knows maybe one day he will get inspired again.

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
From what I hear nope he is not. I think you have a bad crash like that it takes all the fun out of it and you start thinking wtf am I doing. He did not make a living off it but who knows maybe one day he will get inspired again.

He’s got a full life. Rad lady and kid and he gets to play with heavy equipment for a living. He also has a garden.

I saw him months ago and asked when he was coming back and he said he wasn’t sure but that he would be back.

Dude is cool as f*** and if racing is a thing that is behind him I’m gonna be super sad. He’s real low key. Never on Instagram and whatever. Shows up, dominates, and goes back to work. I’d love to see his name as a registered competitor again, but if he ain’t ready yet I’m cool with waiting…

Jason, don’t leave us!

johnnyweb

RDC Crypto
Website
johnnyscustomautobody.com
Well voss is done so no need to compare him anymore.
Confused Donald Trump GIF

stephenrjking

RDC Crypto
1. The conversation in this thread is great. I’m soaking it up; actual builders and drivers engaging with each other. Want to make more fans of the sport? Stuff like this is a great way to do it. Accessibility is terrific. I am personally appreciative of participants sharing their wisdom and perspectives.

2. Speaking of accessibility: I have zero real knowledge. But last year I talked with Bryce’s media guy at Crandon about his two AWD TTs, asking how Bryce chose which to race. And, to my surprise, he shared real insight: the Huseman is actually the faster truck, but the Mason is better to drive, and easier on the driver (Bryce’s history of back injuries is a factor). He didn’t speak of reliability but it wouldn’t surprise me if the Mason were better there, too.

The speed comment surprised me, but it makes sense: it takes more than raw speed to win. Or so one learns in good discussions like this.

Last edited: