Who makes the best TT today?

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Help me out on Voss. What did he injure? His head, neck, shoulders, arms, legs, knees, fingers, toes, internal injuries, ribs? That was a horrific wreck.

10 shot

RDC Crypto
Left arm for sure was snapped possible a few other problems I would imagine I was standing right there and was the worst accident I have ever witnessed. Youth theory wasn't good either and they are definitely done. For whatever reason most of the bad crashes have been in parker. Voss twice unfortunately.

Crusty Shellback

RDC Crypto
To me, a Baja 1000 win out weighs a a championship.

Both would be rad but I'd rather have a win if I had to choose.
Rob has 3 1000 wins in a row, along with a few other 1000 wins. Second guy to every win 3 in a row. Larry Ragland did it first.
And Rob has a few SCORE championships.
Luke has a Championship, last year. And won the 1000 last year with LR. Not sure if he has any other 1000 wins.

But like you say, it's Luke's team, not Robs. But with Rob in a better chance to win another championship, who's to say what will happen.

LR has 14 1000 wins in total in various rides. 10 on a motorcycle, 2 in a TT( with Roger in 2008, with Luke last year)

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
Help me out on Voss. What did he injure? His head, neck, shoulders, arms, legs, knees, fingers, toes, internal injuries, ribs? That was a horrific wreck.
Arm was the biggest injury with numerous extensive fractures, chest and head trauma but all recovered, arm will take time.
I wouldnt say he's done.

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
Rob and Luke are a rock solid team, smooth fast, know when and where to push, two of the smartest racers in this sport. Great pitting and as long as they keep the truck together they will be tough to beat. In either truck they each have.

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
Exactly. I would be VERY VERY surprised if Luke is not the DOR. I am sure he will be.
This thread has gone way off the rails, so I am going to ask my somewhat unrelated question.

If Luke is the DOR and they win the race, how do they split the points up. Would Luke and Rob both get "winner" points? Or do the points only go to the DOR?

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
This thread has gone way off the rails, so I am going to ask my somewhat unrelated question.

If Luke is the DOR and they win the race, how do they split the points up. Would Luke and Rob both get "winner" points? Or do the points only go to the DOR?
Pretty sure its the DOR.

Bricoop

RDC Crypto
IMO-the current approach to points is poor. Points should be divided amongst all the drivers/riders of the vehicle.

Shane Redline is leading the Pro Moto category. Nothing against Shane (I actually really like what he's doing for the sport), but he has no business leading/winning the championship.

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
IMO-the current approach to points is poor. Points should be divided amongst all the drivers/riders of the vehicle.

Shane Redline is leading the Pro Moto category. Nothing against Shane (I actually really like what he's doing for the sport), but he has no business leading/winning the championship.
Jim O'Neal did the same thing for years. I like Jim. I had a discount code for gear for a number of years. He was fast in the desert. But he also would ride just a few feet and hand the bike over often. He would go ride a section of the course in at least one of the classes he was entered in when I was racing. I don't know what he did after about 2008.

BajaFand

RDC Crypto
I’m don’t agree with the logic around it being Luke’s full program and Rob is just an arrive and drive. Is Rob gonna tell the Baja Fools to stay home, mcmillins got this one… I don’t think so. Rob will have plenty of resources to contribute to the effort. Yes, it’s Luke’s truck , but to say it’s all Luke’s program I’m not sure is fair.

Much like the Andy/Bryce team, many of Rob and Luke’s sponsors align with each others programs. As was mentioned before since they finished 2nd and 3rd at the 400 then starting position makes no difference. So tell me, why wouldn’t their sponsors want the Baja 1000 win AND the points championship???? By that logic I say put Robs number on the truck.

LAZY-H

Large Member
RDC Crypto
......meanwhile, Bryce and Andy reading this thread
6AC4F91E-B1BC-4903-820C-08AB0D8BF75F.gif