Who makes the best TT today?

Crusty Shellback

RDC Crypto
Polaris bought 4WP in 2017 and Adler left in 18 I believe. Adler now owns Off Road Warehouse so that connection is no longer there.
So now he owns ORW?

Did Huges still own it? Or did he sell it years ago?

First race my cousin took me to was at riverside with Hardesty and Huges racing. Howard Huges owned ORW and Earl Hardesty owned a drywall company in Escondido that is now a ORW store. That was also their race shop at the time when I visited it with my cousin. They raced several different classes in their Baja Bug.

Chris_Wilson

RDC Crypto
Howard sold ORW long ago to a group of guys who then sold it to Adler. May be others involved, not sure.
Looks like ORW expanding into new markets. They have stores in Las Vegas and Mesa, AZ now.
Great to see, ORW is my favorite off road retailer. As far as Best TT? I think you have go direct to Mason, can't order one through ORW.

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
The right program shows that all the top builders build a winning product
Smith/Herbst has a winning platform and improves it with each build
Mason is setting the bar in technology with drivetrain changes, just look at their changes in rear ends for other builders housings
Geiser still has large showing and their G6 line is making itself known, still a great truck, thats why they still win.
Im curious how Jimco does its AWD, they always build great stuff.

redbaronrace

RDC Crypto
I’m don’t agree with the logic around it being Luke’s full program and Rob is just an arrive and drive. Is Rob gonna tell the Baja Fools to stay home, mcmillins got this one… I don’t think so. Rob will have plenty of resources to contribute to the effort. Yes, it’s Luke’s truck , but to say it’s all Luke’s program I’m not sure is fair.

Much like the Andy/Bryce team, many of Rob and Luke’s sponsors align with each others programs. As was mentioned before since they finished 2nd and 3rd at the 400 then starting position makes no difference. So tell me, why wouldn’t their sponsors want the Baja 1000 win AND the points championship???? By that logic I say put Robs number on the truck.
word on the street is ROB is DOR