Who makes the best TT today?

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
Because many of the AWD trucks are slower than the fast 2WD trucks, and the fast 2WD trucks do not want to get stuck in the dust behind the slow AWD trucks

The AWDs are slower? Huh?
Can you explain this better?

Robert Mason

RDC Crypto
V2R, the one legit AWD checked out till a part checked out, a fast 2wd in a well funded team rolled right into that win. Its still gonna happen, looking at the roster for the M%@T 399 next week, I dont see a Mason entered, lots of 2WDs racing, some with amazing teams, others are moving traffic cones. Will be a great show.
Luke-Racer 2wd
Lofton, Jimco 2wd
No Menzies listed

Looking at 6100 could be a shootout too, I know the 6100 BITD champs are not racing
Only one of our Awd trucks at the Mint will be Justin Lofton. They are doing a quick prep after the 1000 to get it ready.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Robert,

What engine package does Justin have in his AWD?

At Laughlin it seemed slower than your other trucks. Wasn’t sure if it was power or him just getting used to it.

Mike

Rcamp99

RDC Crypto
Robert,

What engine package does Justin have in his AWD?

At Laughlin it seemed slower than your other trucks. Wasn’t sure if it was power or him just getting used to it.

Mike
He’s a Danzio guy i do believe.

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
I don’t think it’s the cost of racing TT or unlimited that people are whining about.

If you step back and look at what the AWD is and will continue to do is devalue the 2WD and make guys not race them at all.

The TT numbers have gone down and will continue to drop as it becomes more clear you need a AWD with 1200hp to race TT.

There is a huge gap now between AWD TT and 6100. 2WD TT fits right in the middle and just makes sense. You guys are just stubborn.

AWD and 2WD classes makes sense for the orgs and the racers. Anyone that says otherwise is racist. That argument seems to work for others. Haha

Mike
Please just stop. Seriously log off lol. We do NOT need a lovely 2WD TT class. The class is UNLIMITED. If you cant step up and hang with the big boys then go race 6100. The last thing we need is another lovely class when there is already 1000000 of them because people who cant win always cry till they get a new class made for them.

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
Im talking about anyone who races a TT who would cry to have a 2WD class. Mike should sell his truck and buy a Herbst Or Mason or Geiser if he wants to compete when the top guys race 6100 too haha.

There’s plenty of racers who cry though.

Olson04

RDC Crypto
I guess I just see a lot of 2WD TT’s sitting and for sale for way lower than they should.

Also see fewer TT at races.

6100 is growing and TT is getting smaller. Having a step in between would be good.

I don’t think there are as many 2WD TT teams out to just have fun. They think they have a chance. The more they realize they do not have a chance they less will race.

Mike
Perfect for me if i can get a cheap 2wd trophy truck. I might be able to afford to go race now. Lol

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Well that’s what RDC is for. Us racers that need a place to cry. Haha

We are close to race week where we are filled with hope and dreams. We go into a race with visions of winning and celebrating on the podium. Every racer thinks they have a chance, maybe a slight chance but a chance. We believe that we can have the perfect day and all the faster guys will have a problem. We believe. We show up. We put it all on the line. We race.

We are dreamers. We ingnore the reality until it slaps us on the face and we have to face it. We race.

Mike

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Im talking about anyone who races a TT who would cry to have a 2WD class. Mike should sell his truck and buy a Herbst Or Mason or Geiser if he wants to compete when the top guys race 6100 too haha.
SCORE already has 2 classes. What the hell is a letter L behind a number for? Haha

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Ok so scare already has another TT class. Just make it 2WD only.

Mike

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

No, Most of the Mason folks are Baja snobs, dont race stateside, 2wd still have a great chance at winning in stateside events till more teams field AWD in those series, next year will be telling on who runs what.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Haha ok fine. Then you figure out a way to keep TT guys from racing in 6100. Let’s hear your ideas.

Oh well I guess nobody asked me what I thought anyway.

Mike