Who makes the best TT today?

Dezert00Taco

RDC Crypto
Jax owns old smiley G6...Robert Johnson own old rpm G6
I thought the rpm truck had kings from the get go and the smiley one had fox's. when jax first tested the g-6 it had kings on it i know they could of been switched out. I also thought i heard the Smiley one was going to the land down under.

Baja Bryan

RDC Crypto
I thought the rpm truck had kings from the get go and the smiley one had fox's. when jax first tested the g-6 it had kings on it i know they could of been switched out. I also thought i heard the Smiley one was going to the land down under.
Matney still has the AWD, thats what they got 6th this baja 1000.
Jax got Smiley's G6 that we race in now.
Smileys other Geiser went to a guy from Australia.

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Why would you want to do that?

Same reason some 2WD TT guys might want less 4WD TT’s at a race. Sometimes the underdog wants less big dogs to race against.

I don’t expect everyone to understand or share my perspective. But as a 6100 underdog it sucks to have a bunch of top unbeatable trucks show up.

I get that’s not the macho thing to say. And like Fish pointed out we should just race 1600 because we can’t afford a brand new spec truck. Nobody should race a class they struggle to afford to be competitive. Obviously if this was the case there wouid only be brand new top dollar race vehicles with huge budgets in every class. Better tell all those guys to go home. Haha

We all have our own reasons for racing what we race. We all have our own goals.

Mike

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
Same reason some 2WD TT guys might want less 4WD TT’s at a race. Sometimes the underdog wants less big dogs to race against.

I don’t expect everyone to understand or share my perspective. But as a 6100 underdog it sucks to have a bunch of top unbeatable trucks show up.

I get that’s not the macho thing to say. And like Fish pointed out we should just race 1600 because we can’t afford a brand new spec truck. Nobody should race a class they struggle to afford to be competitive. Obviously if this was the case there wouid only be brand new top dollar race vehicles with huge budgets in every class. Better tell all those guys to go home. Haha

We all have our own reasons for racing what we race. We all have our own goals.

Mike
Here’s the difference. If you want to go and just participate in a race then race whatever class you can get your vehicle into. If you are going to race to win then you better step up to make it happen. Don’t cry about the guys winning having more $$ if it’s a spec class. If you could afford a brand new 1600 car every race wouldn’t you have a better chance to win? If you can’t afford a good spec truck and you want to win then you shouldn’t be racing that class. 90% of the guys in TT class are participating and will never win.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
I am not going to argue. Fish can think what he wants and I can think what I want. For me to not want a bunch of TT guys to buy new 6100’s and come race is my choice. We have a 6100 and not a fleet of brand new 1600.

Mike

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Haha seriously. I am sitting here waiting for our truck to show up and freaking out.

UPS lost our converter and 3 member so we are scrambling like usual. Couple hours behind. We only had to send two things off and both got lost.

Going to Barstow to tune with SDG today. Truck has just left Temecula.

It’s race week and stressful as usual.

Mike

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
I am not going to argue. Fish can think what he wants and I can think what I want. For me to not want a bunch of TT guys to buy new 6100’s and come race is my choice. We have a 6100 and not a fleet of brand new 1600.

Mike
It’s simple. If you want to race and win race a class you can afford. If you want to race and have fun race whatever class you want. Your truck can not win when guys with good trucks show up so you can not win if they don’t have issues. You’re racing to participate when top teams show up. That’s fine if that’s what ya like but don’t cry about it.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
OK fish. I will stop offending you with my “crying”. If it gets too hard for you to take just put me on ignore.

Go find 43Mod. I think he needs some help. His jaw is getting tired.

Mike