Who makes the best TT today?

Advertising supports this site

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
The line has been getting longer at a rapid pace. We now have 8 awds and a 6100 to build. That will bring us to 20 of the Awd platforms. The two year wait is no longer a myth.

How long for a 6100?

Mike

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
I absolutely build the best TT. AWD drive will have all the best stuff and are 350k fully loaded. Send Fast racing a 35k deposit and I’ll let you know when it’s ready.
40” of USABLE travel in awd form with 1200 hp big block and weighs in ready to race at 3200 pounds. Comes with satellite score approved communications with first year of vehicle prep completely free.

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
I should mention we build our engines in house and they’re good for 3000 miles in 1200 hp form. If we wick it up to 1800 hp they last 4000 miles so it’s up to you. All you need is a $35,000 deposit and you’re in line for the best awd TT ever built. We’ll have our first truck at the 500.
The first 100 deposits gets our custom “First Edition” paint color and I’ll sign the dash.
Venmo or check to: Fast Racing

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
I think it showed at San Felipe when our awds qualified 1,2,3,4,5 and swept the podium on race day. Some may say "well thats because you have the best teams" and yes that is true, team and driver are the number one factor
What the heck happened at the Baja 500 in 2022. I thought the AWD were going to sweep and they didn't. Well I guess teams can still win in a 2WD. Awesome Job Rob Mac and A Ampudia.

BajaFand

RDC Crypto
What the heck happened at the Baja 500 in 2022. I thought the AWD were going to sweep and they didn't. Well I guess teams can still win in a 2WD. Awesome Job Rob Mac and A Ampudia.
Reliability issues struck all those AWD’s but nothing to actually do with them being AWD unless the steering box issues can be linked to something to do with them being AWD. The other two blown up engines. I’m the biggest Rob Mac fan but, truth be told, until Luke broke his box Rob didn’t have anything for him being 10min down after less than 200 miles, and no other 2wd even had anything for Rob.

Yes, the 2wd is proven to still be able to win. But the verdict still remains: it takes all the AWD trucks to have problems for that to happen.

That being said, Rob Mac WON this race and all those other trucks lost it. ALL of the credit goes to him. He had a plan to win and executed it.

Rcamp99

RDC Crypto
Rob knows to run fast and consistent and the toyos will pop and the AWD’s will have issues of one form or another, and he’ll pick them off. It’s not that he has nothing for them, he’s playing the game. They are pushing so many limits and trying so many things in some of those new trucks. Robs truck is old reliable and proven and goes point a to point b fast. Plus he has one of the best engine and transmission builders in the game.

BajaFand

RDC Crypto
Rob knows to run fast and consistent and the toyos will pop and the AWD’s will have issues of one form or another, and he’ll pick them off. It’s not that he has nothing for them, he’s playing the game. They are pushing so many limits and trying so many things in some of those new trucks. Robs truck is old reliable and proven and goes point a to point b fast. Plus he has one of the best engine and transmission builders in the game.
I agree completely. Rob’s motto: “slow enough to win.” However, I think he would’ve rather been only 4-5min down, not 10min down before RM200. You can’t go TT racing hoping for everyone else to break, those days were 20 years ago.

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
do engines stress harder pulling 4 wheels constantly out holes off the bottom end as opposed to wfo 'zoo road ' desert racing?, ( i bet RM retires before he switches to tt legends😉