Who makes this buggy

peezy

Reaction
thanks, that is the one. i am planing on building one like that maybe a one seater or 2. so i hope this goes well

peezy

Reaction
i am, turns out i was getting a dirt bike for free from my grandpa, (CRF230f) so i dont need to look for one, and i am just looking at plans for this summer to do with my dad. My Mom was watching me looking and looking for a dirt bike and the whole time i am getting one for free. so now i got 1k of my money going to a slash and then some other stuff

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Peezy are you just a dreamer W/O a sponser? Keep it up kid !
Il pray for ya.
Troy

peezy

Reaction
haha, yeah, i am a dreamer but with this stuff i am 99% sure it will happen, right know i am having my friend teaching me fab when he is building his mini sand rail:(

starting in a few weeks i will be taking welding classes for 6 months and anything else to help my dream:D come true.

My plan is to make a small gokart first before the rail. and then work on my skills and maybe get a part time job/non-paying job at a local off road shop.

elmariachi

Reaction
haha, yeah, i am a dreamer but with this stuff i am 99% sure it will happen, right know i am having my friend teaching me fab when he is building his mini sand rail:(

starting in a few weeks i will be taking welding classes for 6 months and anything else to help my dream:D come true.

My plan is to make a small gokart first before the rail. and then work on my skills and maybe get a part time job/non-paying job at a local off road shop.

Point your browser over to www.minibuggy.net . They should be able to answer a lot of your questions.