Who races?

Sean

Reaction
I'm sure a lot of people in here ride dirt bikes but i was wondering if anybody races?, I race out at REM and CRC. Who else races or what tracks do you ride at?

sirhk100

Reaction
I don't currently but me and a friend have started going to the gym to get in shape and are considering doing some of the BITD races and are hoping to maybe run the Score San Felipe race next year. My friend used to race BITD and already has a CR500 setup and ready to rumble. I really want to start doing some of the dezert races... I currently just play ride in the dezert and hit up practice sessions at the local tracks as often as possible.

Khris

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
every person on this board races one way or another but most of us can just afford to bench race but its still fun!...Mike

Kbach66

Reaction
I just raced the Vet race weekend up in Mammoth last weekend and had a blast. If you only race once a year....this is it. Where else can you race in the most beautiful setting in the mountains with some of the nicest people around.

On a side note...the REM races at Glen Helen are fun, but take up the whole damn day. If they started earlier, or just moved things along a little faster I'd be out there alot more often.

FABRICATOR

Reaction
Wow, I did'nt know they still had that race in Mammoth. Last time I raced up there was on a CZ! It really was beatiful and a nice track too. Unfortunately I diced it up with someone and that left my shift shaft broken off. Did 1-1/2 motos in 3rd gear, but still had fun.

UndercoverFab

Reaction
i dont race desert yet but i run dirt modifieds and outlaw late models when the chance comes up, i build drag cars for a living so i can usually be found shaking down an overpowered undertired doorslammer on test and tune nights, hoping i`ll be in a truck by new years.

Tim_Price

Reaction
Team Baja Bros. races SCORE sportsman class in our 2-1600 Lothringer, but only once or twice a year. Still, we're in second for overall points after winning the San Felipe 250 this year. Not the greatest achievement in desert racing, but it sure keeps us grinning!

Bajabros.com
Flame Lab