Who rides here? bikes that is:)

SJP12

I've been wondering how many of you guys (AND GALS) ride dirt bikes? I'm always looking for new people to ride with.

If youve never been scared your going to slow<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by SJP12 on 10/17/02 03:24 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
i ride but i suck. I have a 2000 kx 250 planning on getting something newer soon though. i think i have pretty much worn that thing out.

Gregg

Waldo

Safehouse
Any of you guys have an ATK 604. That's my ride.

I'm waiting to win the lottery so I can buy a CRF450 without touching my daughter's college $.

Side note: I haven't ridden since my daughter has been born (14 months).....AHHHHHHH!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

dave

I ride a 2001 KX 250 . I will be out @ the fud race this weekend riding around :) I can't wait my last ride was @ the Fud race in April , I sucked a Reed and that ended my day , only rode about 8 miles.....

fishd00d

What A Joke
Hey Dave you should meet up with Khris and come over to Ocotillo Saturday night and hang out with all of us that will be at Holms Camp!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

JOSH

I'VE GOT A 02' YZ426 I RIDE ALOT BUT I STILL SUCK, IF ANYONE IS EVER IN THE PALM SPRINGS AREA GET IN TOUCH WITH ME...LOTS OF GOOD RIDING...

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
8 miles huh Dave? sounds like we have something in common. :)

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

partybarge_pilot

I have a klx300 and a kx500. The 300 has plates so it will go anywhere and the 500 has a paddle for glamis.

ATK 604, I hope your not short......

havahockey

Flipper
I ride a Honda 400ex, havne't ridden it in a while can't wait for the new season!

--------
"My truck wasn't built for your amusement, so stop telling me I should jump my truck."

elcaprerunner

I have two Polaris Scrambler 250s, a '93 and a '01. Yes, yes I know Polaris right. But I have fun on them and that is all that matters to me. BTW JOSH, I live in Idyllwild.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

jwfab1

I have a 97' YZ250. I had shoulder surgery a year ago and have'nt ridden since. Haloween wil be the first trip since then.

michael_loomis

i've got a 1990 CR250....i've been racing the newbie classes at carlsbad(cause im slow!!)....dont have enough time to ride in the desert....i need to change that!!

dave

Hay Fish & Khris guys I'd love to hang with everyone as well as everyone that will be out at the fud race for the night , but I must come back home after the race. I have a little girl that I need to spend some time with seeing she's only been around for 7 months I think It's only right .
I will be up for Thanksgiving weekend so maybe if any one wants to plan a weekend for that lets go for it? Thanks fish for the offer :) That would be fun . If any one wants to come out to the race I will be around the Gnarly pits , we will have a 5 unlimited car running and (Trey From allways Racing)will be in his class nine car. Thanks Again guys ....

Dave

fishd00d

What A Joke
Dave family always comes first....We'll be out in Ocotillo Thanksgiving!!

Go Big Or Go Home

dave

I know you will , you're just like me when i was your age :). I guess lets plan on Thanksgiving then ?
But if you have time come over to the race It will be fun.... should be some good stuff racing...

cleartoy

I got a 99 YZ250 which ill be riding tommorow. Im goin to the desert(Barstow area) Friday. Taking bike and truck.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

fishd00d

What A Joke
Ok i'll see whats going on Saturday...What time does it start and how long is it?

Thanksgiving sounds good.

Go Big Or Go Home