Who Runs This Country?

TimHayosh

Reaction
As if we weren't facing enough regulation from our own government, the U.N. is now in charge of certain "sphere's" of Biological diversity in the United States of America. If you ever thought the UN was our friend, man are you wrong. The goal of this "one world government" is to regulate the planet with it's marxist/fascist plans for world domination.

Please read the <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26859>linked article</A>, and think of ways to dismantle the UN.

Happy motoring, Tim

CoiloverKid

Reaction
DOH!! i read something similar posted on go desert. i think that's horrible news, and to step back and see this taking effect is scary.

NEVER LIFT! YEEEEHAW!

Paige

Reaction
Tim,

Does this have anything to do with UN Agenda Bill 21? I heard about this on John Stossels Vanishing Freedom II. I asked Pat Chicas about it once - he seemed to know a thing or two about it - maybe Pat can fill us in a bit if he reads this.

<font color=yellow>Paige<font color=yellow>

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Agenda 21 came out of the Earth Summit at Rio in 1992. It and the UN is about dismantling the power of the US and redistribution of personal wealth of US citizens. In a nutshell, the UN sucks and so does Agenda 21.

Here is a quote from an opening speech at this summit.

"Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse?
Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?"

---Maurice Strong, Head of the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro

Here is a good link on the subject http://www.crossroad.to/text/articles/la21_198.html

We off roaders are simply a weak ripple in the path of these facists as they continuously work to gain power on the back of their fear mongering and greed.

The only way to deal wth this push is to speak out loudly and clearly against them at every siingle opportunity. You will be surprised at how many others think the same as yourself. And for god sake, don't vote their puppetts into office.

PJCinLV

TimHayosh

Reaction
Yep. Remember TWP? The Wildlands Project is more than Just sectioning off huge area's to save a few weeds and birds. This is about a radical reorganization of the planet. Just like PJC said, this is a fascist movement. Of course, when you start using words like that, people just think you're a paranoid wack-o.

This is serious business...

Happy motoring, Tim

Paige

Reaction
Oh yeah TWP - you know who runs that don't you? The former head of Earth First, Former National Board Director for Sierra Club and a convicted criminal - I think, think his name is David Foreman - PJC will know for sure - yeah - I've seen their maps - they want to take 50% of the U.S. back to the Lewis and Clark era and there are some in our legistalture that FULLY back this plan!! They want to "re-wild" america and stuff us into little urban jungles....http://www.calwild.org/CWP/wildlands.htm the last, the CWC, is the home of Paul Spitler, author of "Off-Road to Ruin" AND he sits on the OHVMR as a commissioner - I'll let you draw your own conclusion on that little deal...

<font color=yellow>Paige<font color=yellow>

MoonCo

Reaction
I saw post earlier today about some quotes on a map. This is why we are losing our land. Looks like it was brought up 10 years ago on here. Do yourself a favor and google Agenda 21 and watch the hundreds of videos and read the articles. This is a real thing an not a conspiracy theory. Food for thought...