Who sells the square pinch clamprod end adapters???

atomicjoe23

OK. . .who makes/sells the square, pinch clamp type rod end adapters???

The kind that go on the box section lower trailing arms. . .I have seen them before and now that I'm actually looking for them I can't seem to find them.

I thought they were available at Camburg, Blitzkrieg, and Summit Machine; but I just looked and didn't see them on any of their website. . .I'm just drawing a huge blank at the moment. . .I also checked Ballistic Fab, Blue Torch Fab, Meziere Ind., Dirt Tech, adn ProAm Racing while I was at because I was just looking at them last week!!!

Thanks for the help guys!!!

atomicjoe23

Thanks guys. . .I'm checking out the Desert Nation site now. . .the Light Racing ones aren't the ones I was thinking of. . .they only have one pinch bolt. . .I have seen them with two before.

If you know which ones I'm talking about please post up. . .

Thanks!

atomicjoe23

Didn't see them on the Desert Nation website. . .will check again later when I have more time to peruse the website.

Giant Geoff

Didn't see them on the Desert Nation website. . .will check again later when I have more time to peruse the website.
Call and tell them what you need. They are the type to hunt parts down for people.
or what I do is Email them all the time so I dont have to call.
Not everything I offer is on my site.

atomicjoe23

Yeah. . .I see that they are about $50 apiece from Kartek. . .good thing I will only need two!!!

I don't know how much it really matters, but the double pinch bolts seem like good extra insurance for a very critical application (lower trailing arms). . .

joe1369

Yeah. . .I see that they are about $50 apiece from Kartek. . .good thing I will only need two!!!

I don't know how much it really matters, but the double pinch bolts seem like good extra insurance for a very critical application (lower trailing arms). . .
Double pinch, from Kartek for $50.00, seems to cheap to me, Maybe $100.00 if you have a good account.:D

Wild bill

You are smokin crack if you can get them from Kartek for $50.00. I can't remember but I think 6 of them were $800 from kartek. I would advise to shop around.

atomicjoe23

Sorry about that. . .I'm not sure where I got the $50 from. . .most have been looking at something else at the same time because Kartek doesn't even have the prices posted on their webstie. . .OOPS!