Who stole my STARS!!!!!!

RacnCPA

Hey WTF, I'm home sick and some SOB steals my starz!! That sucks. Thanks, I'll find out who did it and don't expect to see your name in the paper. And have a nice day.

BA_DirtDriver

Where do those come from? I don't want to be a 1 all my life. The more you blab the more you get or what? Or rate the user like rate the post?

sirhk100

There you go BA... I helped you out...

Click on the user's name and on the bottom of the profile you can rate the person...

BA_DirtDriver

I get it now didn't mean to be so ignant. Thanks Khris gave you a 5 for that over the bars clip in your profile LOL bic time. Everyone should check it out.

gary

i'll give you one if you give me one....somehow i dropped greatly with one of my dumb smart alec comment posts...

JenDiggityDirt

I'll rate you 5 STARS Gary, for putting up with Costco for as long as you have after hearing all the horror stories from Greg, and for being such a help to the Mo!

SpareChangeRacng

Did you guys miss the 1st stars post? There was a long one the 1st day (or therebouts) that the stars came up - kinda funny actually. And yeah - Klaus even admitted - it's a popularity contest. Steve - the 3 star (at least now) guy