• Forum membership has its advantages....

Who the hell is John Vance?

RDC_who_the_hell_is_john_vance.jpg

One of the best things about my job is all the great people I get to work with.

Glad to call John Vance a friend!

"Some of my best memories would be 2002. We won the Baja 1000 in Class 1. I was a part of the Jimco Racing Inc team with Mike Julson and Bob Lofton. That was probably the most involved that I ever was from the start of my career ... Another highlight for me was my first race with Rob MacCachren in 2009." John Vance

Who the Hell is John Vance? - race-deZert.com

punchdrunk monkey

Great write up. John is a top notch guy. Future ORMHOF inductee for sure!!

MAC56

Casey Folks? Roger Norman? Why do they do what they do,who stands behind them? where did they start?
Who started them?

NIKAL

How about builders? We've heard the names, but do you really know who they are and what they are doing today?

When you look at '"The List" you see these names on a lot of very influential builds. I would like to know more about some of these guys.

Dave Clark
Tim Carroll
Derek Collins
Brian Kudella
Russ Wernimont
Mike Smith
Bill Savage
The guys behind I.D Design's / SPD

Dirty Harry

Thanks for putting this piece together on John Vance. It is cool to learn more about the smart and talented people behind the scenes on successful teams.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

JCAraiza

Dave Clark
Pistol Pete
Rick Geiser
Mike Joulson
Damen Jefferies

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Zac Reish

More People need to meet Jake Johnson. His shop, his work, and his personality are worth the trip.

I too appreciate the bio on john vance. It puts a face to the name. Bravo RDC!!!

jsallenbach

Henry Bergdahl, this guy has been innovating, building, designing cars and parts since the late 70's with names like, Letner, Raceco, Martin brothers, Mickey Thompson the list is long and he does not get the credit he deserves.

How about builders? We've heard the names, but do you really know who they are and what they are doing today?

When you look at '"The List" you see these names on a lot of very influential builds. I would like to know more about some of these guys.

Dave Clark
Tim Carroll
Derek Collins
Brian Kudella
Russ Wernimont
Mike Smith
Bill Savage
The guys behind I.D Design's / SPD

A lot of these guys are already on the list but we're adding the additional ones!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today