Who to have build a class 10 car

rocky4by

RDC Crypto
I am thinking of have a class 10 car built, so far I have looked at Tatums and also alumicraft cars, What other builders should I look into? If the right used one came up for sale I might go that route, there was a nice Penhall in the classifieds on page 3, but it already sold. If I go with new, I am only in the thinking-planning stage right now, but would like it to be ready to go in the next 8-9 months.
Thanks for all the infomation you guys have posted to my other posts, everyone here and the racedezert fourm has been a big help, in getting us into the sport.
Steve.

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto
What;s your budget? If money is no object you might consider Jimco as well. Must admit I am a huge fan of the Alumicraft 10 car.

101 opinions starting......now

Zac Reish

RDC Crypto
The winningest 10 car recently is for sale still I believe. Has the best of the best. Granted the drivers are the best of the best as well.

It's the Fraley built 10 car Cody and Bryan freeman currently race.

rocky4by

RDC Crypto
Yes, I do like the Alumicraft built car, they seem very well thought out and the fab work looks top notch. It looks like most of the well known builders are in the same price range for a new 10 car, at least the two I stated above, I wish I could set the budget, but thats in there ball park:D
Where is the Freeman car advertised at?
Thanks, Steve.

9rocky

RDC Crypto
Jimco is a great choice. They use great bolts on their cars as well...(shameless plug)
image1.JPG

acmoto

RDC Crypto
you can also look at Id Design, they are the new kid on the block, but have a great back ground in Engineering and design.

Bajawillie

RDC Crypto
GET Performance or Raceco both have new 10 car out right now that are performing well.

rocky4by

RDC Crypto
WOW the Raceco looks GREAT, And I know that Jimco has a long history in the sport and always great cars. not sure where they are at on price. I think I will have to stop in all the different shops and get a feel for which way to go. We are going to race our 1100 car in Calientie and the Vegas to Reno and then put it up for sale, so by mid summer we hope to have the new car in the works.:)

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
RDC Crypto
Hit up Jamie at RaceCo. Legit car, legit builder, great price

tapped1069

George of the Jungle
RDC Crypto
I think Bryan and Cody's car speaks for itself... Although I do love the Alumicraft!!

notime

NTR Films media guy
RDC Crypto
Website
www.codeoffroad.com.mx
I love those Porter/ES cars, looks pretty cool, hope i hit the megalotto this week