• Forum membership has its advantages....

Who to have build a class 10 car

kylequinn311

Hands down Jimco! We built ours and came out finishing on the podium, winning the 1000 and a Score championship. No issues whatsoever!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

rocky4by

Thanks for all the replies, Lots of good information, I will be making a number of phone calls to the different builders in the next few weeks. It will be for a two seater, and Used is still an option it would for sure have to be the right one at a killer price, but I am more leaning towards new.

Freedogger

Fraley Performance
702-365-9055

You will get a custom race car built exactly how YOU want it.

Fraley Chassis have won more races in the past two years than all the other chassis combined.

Ryan_P

Fraley Performance
702-365-9055

You will get a custom race car built exactly how YOU want it.

Fraley Chassis have won more races in the past two years than all the other chassis combined.
That's because you were behind the wheel, that's not fair ha

Freedogger

That's because you were behind the wheel, that's not fair ha
I wish I could take all the credit but that would be unfair to our program.

I'm no dummy in this sport, I know how important your equipment is to be successful, not only in terms of pure speed but in function and reliability. I drove a bunch of other cars, talked to a lot of other builders and did tons of research. In the end we ended up going with Bruce Fraley and we couldn't be happier with that decision.

The same goes for all of the components on our car, in my opinion I think we have the best stuff out there from top to bottom, we have the best people associated with our program from tuning to prepping, and a great bunch of friends who are there every race to pit.

The driving is just a small part of the equation.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
I wish I could take all the credit but that would be unfair to our program.

I'm no dummy in this sport, I know how important your equipment is to be successful, not only in terms of pure speed but in function and reliability. I drove a bunch of other cars, talked to a lot of other builders and did tons of research. In the end we ended up going with Bruce Fraley and we couldn't be happier with that decision.

The same goes for all of the components on our car, in my opinion I think we have the best stuff out there from top to bottom, we have the best people associated with our program from tuning to prepping, and a great bunch of friends who are there every race to pit.

The driving is just a small part of the equation.
Class act right there.

royrjs

And what would be the best tire to go with the new car??

............... I'm just kidding..... :)

As a recent and very happy ES customer, I can assure you you won't be disappointed with the attention to detail and final product quality. Eric has the best fabricator in the business Spencer Low building his chassis and their work is sic. I believe ES has a roller ready to go right now, considered it just a short time ago. Good luck on your search.

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Jimco is my first choice, and Alumicraft second. I would also look into Bruce Fraley. Very good cars and built from experience that Bruce has gained over the years. All three have had lots of success over the years, along with great drivers driving them.

This reminds me of the good days of 1600. Rob Mac won Laughlin in a two seat bunderson and everyone thought a light two seater was the hot ticket. Then Rob built a single seat Alumicraft and won lots of races. Then we built a light two seat Alumicraft 1600 for Luke and he was very successful in it. I had a heavy Jimco 1600 when I first started racing, but we had success in that too, and it finished every Baja 1000 it entered (which also came from good prep and parts). By the time Luke was ready to race we had already figured what to do, and not to do. It all comes from experience, time and money. Jimco, Alumicraft, and Fraley are my top 3. For the money to be competitive, the time it takes to figure it racing, and the experience these three builders have, it's a no brainer for me.

CRAIG_HALL

No doubt the best known builders also build quality cars, Alumicraft, Jimco, Racer, etc.. It's the smaller shops that may get you what you're looking for as well.

Along with Zac, I'll plug my customers. :)

Baja 1000 and Dakar winner TMR.

IMG_3887.JPG
1898163_626270107442939_949714031_n.jpg
396696_10200089918879398_172202232_n.jpg