Who wants to build a long travel integra?

CoiloverKid

Reaction
i have aquired an 88 integra, for the low price of 400 bucks. now, i've given it alot of thought. is it physically possible to build a long travel integra? a whole custom front end and such? any takers to build it? FISHDOOD inspired this with the general, but i want 12+ inches in the front end, with a transplanted or custom a-arm setup. just dreaming, but if it's possible i'm serious about building it.

Keep it sideways.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Too much money to be worth it! The general is rear wheel drive(i think)...a lot easier.

Kris

ntsqd

Reaction
I can just see the 'glass guy's face when you call. "You want Ivan 'glass for a what ????"
Personally, I'm looking for a Pacer to make into a prernnr.......

TS

"It only seems kinky the first time"
-- Bumpersticker seen in Lost Wages

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yes the General is a solid axle linked rear wheel drive. The General is almost running again actually we worked on it more today. The new motor has everything hooked up on it and we just need to set it back in and hook the lines up and were good to go for D-Day.

By the end of this season possibly mid-season the General is going to have some major suspension changes :)

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

cleartoy

Reaction
For cheap just chop and extend the arms +5" per side. Plate the [censored] out of them so they are strong enough. Extend the tie rods, half shafts. Get longer brake lines. The stock struts will be over welmed by this time, so you will need new ones with different springs.

Take a oxy\act torch and trim the front fenders. You will now have room for some 27-8.50-15 BFGs!

85 Toyota xtracab 4x4(for sale)
94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
"Personally, I'm looking for a Pacer to make into a prernnr......."

Back in the early 80's there was a guy who had a shop by us who raced a gremlin.
Green with cage and 33's........

ntsqd

Reaction
Yea !! Now that's more like it !!!
A friend who heard me express a desire to build such a thing suggested that it's a good thing I haven't won the lottery.....

TS

"It only seems kinky the first time"
-- Bumpersticker seen in Lost Wages