• Forum membership has its advantages....

Who Wants To Go Driving?

BIG_FAT_LOSER

I was wonder if anyone would be interested in meeting once or more a month to go driving? No real serious stuff, course A or B in Barstow, Kartek course ect. Just going out for the day and farting around, I get tired of pavement and watching races. And the meetings are too far apart, need more dirt time. Do not really like going solo. Let me know.

<font color=red>PAT KAPKO</font color=red>

JenDiggityDirt

Hey Pat...
We're going out to Lucerne August 18th to mark the night race course...you up for a day of marking again? We get so busy it's hard to find time to go out and play as much as we like, but the races and marking are a great opportunity for us to get out in the dirt. Any other members/offroaders who haven't met Pat, he's a super cool guy and I'd go play in the dirt with him anytime! *wink*

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

BIG_FAT_LOSER

you know i'll be there Jen. I am just getting antsy, no races for a couple weeks (moto or cars) and need to get "dirty". Marking is a blast but i am sure there has to be a few people that would like to go more often, I hope.

vwguy

hey pat i would love to go i dont have a truck but id ride shotgun and can go pretty much any time

its not speeding unless its a triple digit

gary

i'm off on sundays.....my truck hasn't even seen dirt since the baja 500...lemme know....

BIG_FAT_LOSER

i'll have to settle for marking the course this month, but next month I / we could pick a date and go to barstow and run one of the courses. I guess you could contact me or Jen about marking the course, usually meet and start/finnish at 7 am (Lucerne)

John Bitting

Administrator
Pat it was nice meeting you and watching you jump Timex.. That toyota takes a licking and keeps on ticking, gotta love it. Watch out for the innocent one though. :)

Score 44

<font color="DarkOrchid">Think Strange</font>
Hey...................Pat...................Lets try too hook up sometime............Like I said .............Im out there alot...........It would be a oner too hit the Dez with ya!!!!!!!!!!!Thats If you Dont mind my Ghetto ride

http://prerunners.com/strangesig.jpg</A>">

fishd00d

What A Joke
Hay guys!

Ok you guys want to go driving? Well we got a group of at least 15 people in 5 trucks so far going out to Ocotillo Wells this Friday night for a night run! We will be leaving from Vista at like 8PM Friday night so if anyone wants to meet us out there or go with us this is the perfect time to go driving! We can set a time to meet at Blow Sand and then go rompin! If anyone hasent been there before just email me and I will get you directions! If you are interested please email me and let me know so we can get it organized! [email protected]

Go Big Or Go Home

BIG_FAT_LOSER

I have an idea...........Lets get together the weekend after the MDR night race and help pull the markings. Its a fairly fast course and the more that help the faster it goes. And when were done we can run the course again without having to stop Any takers?

JenDiggityDirt

Hey Pat...are you volunteering to take care of cleaning up the markers this time? Because we'll be in Wisconsin the weekend after the MDR race. Let me know! If not, we'll be picking up the markers bright and early Sunday morning and, as always, anyone's welcome to come help out!

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

fishd00d

What A Joke
I will be glad to help on Sunday morning and I am sure Tony will also. I really don't want to spend all the money on gas to go the 3 hours the next weekend also :)

Go Big Or Go Home