Who wants to race 1/2-1600 for FREE?

Reaction
The DRIVE ORW GRAND PRIX is going to be an awesome race! You don't want to miss this race if you have a 1/2-1600. Two 60 mile Heats around some of the finest desert in Southern California - what more can you ask for.

So unless you are afraid of getting spanked (pansy arse Nevada racers, we play in your desert, too scarred to play in ours?) by the fastest 1/2-1600 guys from Imperial Valley, San Diego and Mexico, you better enter!

Where are all the PRO 1600 dorks?

DRIVE is giving away a FREE ENTRY in a special drawing August 15th just to 1/2-1600 racers who are entered before August 13th. To keep the flakes out, you have to be a DRIVE Member ($35.00) to enter the race and drawing.

So that there are no excuses - J9 Development is adding $200.00 to the special drawing for 1/2-1600! That will cover your DRIVE Membership and your race fuel!

FREE ENTRY + FREE MEMBERSHIP + FREE RACE FUEL = FREE RACING!:D

If you enter, they will come.

I have heard that there will be many more special prizes and contingencies announced.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
good job drive on calling them out i wish i had the funds to go down and run with you guys

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
good job drive on calling them out i wish i had the funds to go down and run with you guys
I wish my car was ready... seems like a never ending battle at gettin my car repaired and racing again... itll b at the powder puff race though....

but i will b down there volunteering for the day and running the charity dinner that evening...

come out and help us raise money for the benefit of YouthAIDS!!!

and of course support the great series that doug and crew have put 2gether in DRIVE!!!

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Hahaa FREE racing is unheard of!!! Come on if you don't enter you can't win!!! :D

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Okay allz I need now is a 1600 car.......Anybody giving away one of those?

Sounds like an awesome time I wished I wasn't so lame.......I need to sell the 4 seater and start mixing it up in some kinda race car.......

1wayne

Reaction

Sounds like an awesome time I wished I wasn't so lame.......I need to sell the 4 seater and start mixing it up in some kinda race car.......
Cage the short bus and enter 1450:D

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
The DRIVE ORW GRAND PRIX is going to be an awesome race! You don't want to miss this race if you have a 1/2-1600. Two 60 mile Heats around some of the finest desert in Southern California - what more can you ask for.

So unless you are afraid of getting spanked (pansy arse Nevada racers, we play in your desert, too scarred to play in ours?) by the fastest 1/2-1600 guys from Imperial Valley, San Diego and Mexico, you better enter!

DRIVE is giving away a FREE ENTRY in a special drawing August 15th just to 1/2-1600 racers who are entered before August 13th. To keep the flakes out, you have to be a DRIVE Member ($35.00) to enter the race and drawing.

So that there are no excuses - J9 Development is adding $200.00 to the special drawing for 1/2-1600! That will cover your DRIVE Membership and your race fuel!

I have heard that there will be many more special prizes and contingencies announced.
Awesome....Psst Ramsey, what about the fact that at least 1/2 of the fastest 1600's from Yuma will be there. ;)
Come On Robby, let's make it 2 for 2....

Join DRIVE and roll the dice.. There is a cool BBQ Saturday Night, and I'm sure they'd love the help with that too.:rolleyes:

Mike, at the very least you can come down and check it out.

dwasser

Reaction

Thank you J9 Development for adding the $200.00!!!!

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Dang!! I thought this was an offer for me to drive someones 1600 car. Bummer :(

Reaction
Dang!! I thought this was an offer for me to drive someones 1600 car. Bummer :(
I'm willing to put you or Mikey or someone else in my car for a race; after the race. Lets get some of you Class 1, TT and other guys that think they are fast and put them in a real Desert Racer, a 1/2-1600, and see what they can do. I'll lend out mine after the race, if anybody else wants to.

tmathews

Reaction
Now that's what I am talking about !!! More entries, equals more FUN !!!

harleys dad

Reaction
I'm willing to put you or Mikey or someone else in my car for a race; after the race. Lets get some of you Class 1, TT and other guys that think they are fast and put them in a real Desert Racer, a 1/2-1600, and see what they can do. I'll lend out mine after the race, if anybody else wants to.
I dont think they will be worthy Ramsey!

Andy Mac

Simply Stunning
Reaction
I am worthy. I am worthy. (I am bowing down to the screen as I type this)

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
On second thought, you can borrow the 2 seater....

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
I'd love to. I think it would be foolish to just jump in someones car with no seat time, and think that I'm gonna set the world on fire. Some testing, brain picking, and observation would be on it agenda just hopping in someones elses car.

However, I'm pretty confident that I could get it on in a 1600 car if the right opportunities arose. You should see some of the cars that I grew up driving in!! Most of the 1600 cars these days are state of the art compared to the cars I grew up driving!!!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
I'd love to. I think it would be foolish to just jump in someones car with no seat time, and think that I'm gonna set the world on fire. Some testing, brain picking, and observation would be on it agenda just hopping in someones elses car.

However, I'm pretty confident that I could get it on in a 1600 car if the right opportunities arose. You should see some of the cars that I grew up driving in!! Most of the 1600 cars these days are state of the art compared to the cars I grew up driving!!!
I don't know about you ,but my first offroad car was a 1981 chevy Monte Carlo!! T-tops and all!!