Who will win the 2020 Baja 1000?

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Website
www.offroadaction.com
We have a new "Question" feature in the forum. Lets try it out with this question...

Who will win the 2020 Baja 1000? Answer with the class and driver. People can vote up or down if they agree or disagree.

Here is a link to the latest SCORE PR with the start order.

Baja Bryan

Reaction
No matter how you guys finish, it’s been fun to watch him progress. Learning from Apdaly must be a treat. Jax seems to have a great head on his shoulders and a long future ahead.
Jax can run the leader pace now. Cant wait to see what he can do after a few years and a lot of seat time.. We race very conservative and for sure can wick it up if we need to. in time his conservative pace will get faster and faster.

JDDurfey

Reaction
I think Andy and Bryce are going to be a hard team to beat. Both guys are fast, they have two of the best teams combining to pit them, and they are both usually consistent drivers.

However, I would like to see PAB or Dan get a win too. It would also be cool to see Rob Mac get another win or even a break a record and see young JAX win.

There are too many guys that I like or that are good racing which makes it hard to pick a winner.

Roddd

Reaction
Dan ran one heck of a 500, I think he will be among the top finishers, if not the overall. I’m curious to see the Parkhouse 1 car, at the 500 that thing flew through the whoops. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if they came in the top 3 overall. If they hit all the VCPs, I think they’ve got a shot. Robby seemed to run a conservative pace at the 500, I hope he turns it up a bit at the 1000, I’d like to see it take the overall.

Goober

Reaction
Ampudia back to back!!

Bryce definitely has something to prove after throwing it away last year.

Would love to see Robby win. Has he ever won the 1000 in TT?

Last edited: