• Forum membership has its advantages....

WHOA THERE, Donahoe's page is up!!!

sirhk100

WHOA THERE, Donahoe\'s page is up!!!

Are my eyes decieving me or is Donahoe's page actually working?

Well at least it's kinda working! It's not just saying coming soon!!

'99YZ400,
'92 Ford Exploder lifted work in progress,
lifted golf cart <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by sirhk100 on 10/25/01 02:09 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Donahoe

Re: WHOA THERE, Donahoe\'s page is up!!!

Its getting there...just the skeleton.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

singlehanded

Kreg your site looks awsome. Cant wait till its finished. Was there a dezert tools section on the page? I might have missed it.

local

Donahoe

Desert tool will be in the "store" section... The sight is fun to play with if you have sound...

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Stan

Holy camel feces Osama, the site is kicking. Can we get requests on the music channel though, maybe a little redneck drinking noise?
http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</A>"> Kreg, that's about the wildest website I've ever checked out.
http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/images/icons/wink.gif</A>">

"Rehabilitation begins at autopsy."

TRDshaunTRD

your site is killer! I feel like I'm playing a game while browsing your site!! I can't wait to see more!

Donahoe

Thanks dude... Keep checking back... The content will start growing and growing and growing.. I think we figured it out to about 620 pages when its all done.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

sirhk100

Damn, I guess I should continuously check it out cause if I don't I'll have to dedicate an entire date to Exploring it.

Hey Kreg,
Any guesses on when you guys will have some more 4WD ford Radius arms ready? I called Baja Concepts yesterday and they still hadn't recieved the ones they have on order.

'99YZ400,
lifted golf cart

Donahoe

early next week.....

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

sirhk100

Thanks!! I'm going to head up there w/cash in hand to check them out once they get them in to see what will be involved in mounting them up to my Explorer. I'm hoping that it's just a matter of relocating some holes or maybe making a adapter plate of some sort. I'll let you know what we (me and baja concepts) find out and if it looks like an easy install with just some minor drilling or if it's not even close!!

'99YZ400,
lifted golf cart

Junior

Far out sight Kreg. Will we ba able to watch the DR video we saw at the Cleanup BBQ, on your website? That video segment ROCKED!

Junior
EJR Racing #244