Who's coming to Crandon from LOORRS?

MeFirst

Reaction
Probsts? Jon said he's not racing. How bout Kevin?

Kent Brascho?

Jerry and Aaron Daugherty?

Anthony Verdone ever get a group together to make the trip?

Can anyone verify Carl will be there? How about Pflueger's Pro4?

Anyone else?

ProLite13

Reaction
geisers's prolite and pro 2
Nice now I wish I could just hitch a ride along the way, prolites are small and easy to haul.;)

DP3:cool:

Slash01z

Reaction
With a name like Carl Renezeder I can't even begin to imagin him not taking advantage of a LIVE broadcast on ABC.

I know on the Daugherty's wepsite it shows labor day crandon on there schedule.

dutchkid77

Reaction
With a name like Carl Renezeder I can't even begin to imagin him not taking advantage of a LIVE broadcast on ABC.

I know on the Daugherty's wepsite it shows labor day crandon on there schedule.
i believe crandon and torc are doing everything they can to keep carl out.

jerry isnt racing either, no funding. i assume that means no aaron too.

jmason912

Reaction

jerry isnt racing either, no funding. i assume that means no aaron too.
Yea sorry Carl, there is no more room on the pavement but we do have room for you in jurassic park.

GEARDOC

Reaction
Yea sorry Carl, there is no more room on the pavement but we do have room for you in jurassic park.
LOL! Too funny John. Slip & slide with Lucas oil products!

ragracin

Reaction

I can tell you Carl knows he is wanted at Crandon and Crandon would like to see as many racers here as possible. Torc or should I say RJ would love to see Carl here. Traxxas on the otherhand is a different story. Can you give at least one good reason that Crandon and Torc would not want one of the best racers racing today, here at their biggest race of the year. TRAXXAS would have the motive on this, not Torc or Crandon. Until the contract is up Torc has to go by the rules of the contract.

Slash01z

Reaction
Now just like the first race in texas for TORC the pdg gave out the travel funds. I don't know why they wouldn't have done the same thing for such a big event. You guys will probably say why would the pdg give money to lucas when the support torc but most if not all of the pro guys are members of the pdg. If the pdg wanted to help out drivers race they should have gave $1,000-$2,000 to every driver who wanted to make the trip.

ProLite13

Reaction
Re: Crandon race schedule - don't miss it!

Funny thing I just looked at the link above for crandon and noticed the red scroll across the bottom of the page where it gives you milage or hours from here and there.

It should just say Crandon is located in BFE...Lol:D:D

DP:cool:

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
Re: Crandon race schedule - don't miss it!

Funny thing I just looked at the link above for crandon and noticed the red scroll across the bottom of the page where it gives you milage or hours from here and there.

It should just say Crandon is located in BFE...Lol:D:D

DP:cool:
We prefer Scratch My Ass, WI

styles

Reaction
I'm sure Carl and Team Renezeder were ready to fire up the engines and head out to Crandon at the request of his sponsors and an invite by Crandon Raceway. However, the road blocks Traxxas/TORC placed before them may not have been equitable to some of the sponsors (Associated RC 10), or worth the effort. SERIOUSLY, should a team have to cover-up a sponsor's logo during a race? It's too bad for the fans, we are the ones who are denied spectacular short course action, when the best of the best are not on the same track together.

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
5 points for everybody who gets that reference btw.