Who's goin racing in a new Crumco 5 car?

xjchaser

Reaction
His add said there's alot of them ordered. Just wondered who was goin racing? It would be real cool to see a bunch nice 5 unlimiteds out there again :D:cool:

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
i dont know about the 5 cars but im having a single seat 1600 chassis built by him!!! the cars and his fab work are really sweet up close... very reasonably priced fab work with high quality!!! i talked to a couple people that have ordered cars from him so he is sellin them... i hope to see a lot of 5 cars out there racing again...

im thinkin about having him build me a street legal class 5 eventually!!! wouldnt that be nice, only n my dreams or at least til i graduate and start makin some good money to support my racin habit!!!

Last edited:

J_Lothringer

Reaction
Who and what is a Crumco? never heard of them............But sure would be cool to have more 5 cars racing!!!

M.Harvey1600

Reaction

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
Didn't he build a TT chassis and have it for sale for a really long time? Did anyone buy it yet?
yep... it sold but i have no idea where its at now... he really does nice work... an old school mentality with all of 2days technology... if u get wut i mean

72class5

Reaction
Went to his site but photos won't load...anybody else having this issue:confused:

ACME

Reaction
Who and what is a Crumco? never heard of them............But sure would be cool to have more 5 cars racing!!!
He's the guy that promised a chassies to the Class 9 MORE champ a few years ago and bailed, refusing to return calls, changing his story...

Fourstroker

Reaction
He's the guy that promised a chassies to the Class 9 MORE champ a few years ago and bailed, refusing to return calls, changing his story...
I was waiting for this one to explode.

harleys dad

Reaction
I have not herd of him, but it looks like a good price with rear arms-micro stubs beam and shock mounts. Sounds a little ify by reading Acmes post as well as Fourstrokers. Has anyone on here delt with this place before? Sounds like a crappy thing to promise something like that and bail out on your promise like that. Looks like a little extra scrutinizing should be in order for anyone thinking about one of these

xjchaser

Reaction
Bumping for more replys anyone have a new Crumco on order or have taken delivery lately?

harleys dad

Reaction
Bumping for more replys anyone have a new Crumco on order or have taken delivery lately?
When I called him he told me he had a bunch of cars on order, a bunch. I would like to know who has one and who has one on order also

steve0we

Reaction
That would be great to know. My new 5 car is almost complete and im looking forward to all of the new builds and competition. Come on guys, who has a chassis in the works?

5_guy

Reaction
Don't know of him myself, but if I was going to get back into this class my order would be thru Jesse at Hustler, made my ex car a winner.

PRECEPTS

Reaction
That would be great to know. My new 5 car is almost complete and im looking forward to all of the new builds and competition. Come on guys, who has a chassis in the works?
Jim Anderson is taken over our lastest 5 car project, the car is now at Alumicraft to have the sheet metal and fiberglass parts fitted. It is an exact duplicate of our current car except it will have a five speed and type I. It should be ready to race by late September.

xjchaser

Reaction
OK Last bump just was curious if the teams would chime in and tell us what they think.

Old Skool 5

Reaction
OK Last bump just was curious if the teams would chime in and tell us what they think.
Double Bump !! if there is a bunch of those cars on order their's got to be some guys that are on RDC !! Whos buying them ?

steve0we

Reaction
Does more than 2 bumps make this thread a camel?

harleys dad

Reaction
I agree, as many that were stated to me to be on order (over 30?) somebody here on RDC has to know something??, the silence says a lot. These cars he says he is building are going to be mellow 5 cars that are supost to be in there own class of 5. kinda a speak class 5 All are supost to run bus transmissions, no motors over 2 liter all type 1 not as wide, all made out of DOM, all made exactly the same with 2 inch longer front arms I think he said hard top or convertable etc is what he told me. really got my intrest, but if it goes the way he said will not help class 5 at all with entries.