Who's Going To Crandon?

Greg

Who\'s Going To Crandon?

I know that a few people who frequent this board will be there this coming weekend, we should all make it a point to meet-up on friday or saturday evening.

Greg

17fan

Re: Who\'s Going To Crandon?

I'll be there, I'm only an hour away so I'm driving back and forth for the weekend. Hope to see some of you there. It's going to be some great racing!

fishd00d

What A Joke

I was going to go but it figures I got sick late yesterday. I got a fever, etc..... What a joke!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

17fan

I'll be by carl's trailer after the first buggy race. I'll be with my brother who looks just like me so look for the two guys that look the same with carl shirts on. Where are you going to be sitting?

klaus

Administrator

Paul and myself will be heading out to the CORR Crandon race.

Look us up at the dp-booth in the vendor isle. We are trying to introduce our video to the short-course crowd. After all desert racing is the next closes sport besides short course.

cleartoy

Yeah, Fish, its important to protect yourself in the dez from all those girls. never know what they got!!!!!

85 Toyota xtracab 4x4(for sale)
94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

Greg

Jen likes to take pics from the base of the building at the entrance of turn 2 and i will probably spend most of the time ontop of the timing tower, shooting pics. is it fri or sat night that they do the figure 8 races and stuff? we should all meet in front of the media booth, i think there is a concession window right there, on the friday evening.

Greg

fishd00d

What A Joke

Ya I dont think thats what it was this trip....I stayed up all night and then went to the baja shop meeting the next day and I hadent slept barley at all...no sleep and all that crazyness will make ya sick lol

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

Billy_the_Kid

I will be there pitting for Ross Hoek's Superlift Ford, #815 Sportsman Stock Truck. Stop by and say HI. With any luck we will be celebrating a couple more wins (and possibly a championship).

The figure 8 races are Friday night.

17fan, I keep meaning to stop and buy a Renezeder t-shirt. Hope you's still have some XL's left.

Bill Schmitt

TRDshaunTRD

Man, I wish I could go!

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

17fan

Greg, how did you get access to the sound tower for pics? I may be down by the barn so Jen can look for myself and my brother. Hey Bill, I will stop by to say hi sometime this weekend. I won't be up there fri but it sounds like it should be a good time.