Who's going to MDR

NOODLE

Reaction
Who\'s going to MDR

Ok, who's going to the MDR race next weekend.I will be in an 85 red sonoma 4x4 with 3 inch wider arms and glass.(i'll put a pic late this week) What will you be in? I'm going up friday night and camping; its gunna be COLD!!!!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiasts<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by NOODLE on 11/16/02 11:25 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

yotatech

Reaction
Re: Who\'s going to MDR

ill be there in my 88 yota w/ the caddy kit and painted glass. your nuts for sleeping up there but oh well i probably will be too. see ya there.

elcaprerunner

Reaction

I might have my Jeep by then. :) If I do I will take it up and spank both you guys in 4WD. Hey, I,ve got an idea, lets all camp together?!

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

martininsocal

Reaction

did the loop this afternoon. Not too rough/rocky, but pretty used up. It would be nice to see a course that wasn't beat to hell and whooped out, and not just run by another organizer a few weeks earlier. Oh well, all those land use fees and green sticker funds must eb going somewhere, right?

If your gonna go, go BIG

frankh

Reaction

We will be there with #150 and #1477. It should be a good race. there are six class one's and hear Tom Kock may show up with his new scat motor in his jimco. So if you cant go to the 1000 and feel withdraw come on out.

Bonzen

Reaction

Most likely gonna be there, and if the toyota makes the race you will see me chasing with "the Piece" if Austin is riding. Otherwise look for the silver caged tacoma going faster than it should, that will be me.

JC, you gonna race? I forgot to ask you last friday in ocotillo, I was just slightly intoxicated......

-Ryan

frankh

Reaction

are you going to one spot are what. We may be short handed ,alot of are chase people are going to the 1000. If you are going to one pit can you take some of are tires too.

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction

I'll be there, hopefully in my brother's toyota not my poor beat civic. I'll/we'll be in the pit for Crayfish racing #1499.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction

Frank if I head up I will do some tire duties for you.

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late..."

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction

We are trying to get the Yota back together to make the race....this is what it looked like as of Friday:

If you notice there is no frame from the cab forward lol....

We got a new front half of the frame and its welded up and plated now....we are very tight on time but we just might make it!

Look for the guy driving it with his hand in a splint! lol

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

frankh

Reaction

Any help is always excepted. we will be with dan and a couple of other people. we are going to try and share pits.

Frank

martininsocal

Reaction

If anyone needs a pit, We are thinking of setting up at the top of the rocky hill at the bottom of the course(don't have my map with me, so can't tell you what mile). The section where you come north from the pole line rod and run up into the hills then run the ridge back down towards the 15. We may have room for spares.

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

elcaprerunner

Reaction

We (me, NOODLE, and yotatech) will be in the '85 4WD Sanoma and the '88 4WD Toyota with Total Chaos and Ivan Dan glass painted red, NO WHITE FIBERGLASS! ( as mentioned in the first two posts of this thread), and also a stock all white 4Runner with no back bumper. Everyone who is watching and chasing look for us and come say hi! What will everyone be driving? It is always nice to put a face with a name on RDC...lol. I know we will probably see you up there Greg, hey Ryan, do you remeber me from D-Day? When you came into the middle of the track to film towards the end of day, we talked about your Dirty Ones video and about your truck and stuff ( and what happened to your truck after your run...lol)? Also we will be heading out Friday night and camping, probably not too far from the start/finish, so look for those trucks and a big ol' camp fire, that will be us, so come say hi!

P.S. I am trying to get my friend with the Donahoe white Tundra to come out but the final descision is up to his Dad, so everyone keep your fingers crossed!! :)

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

JCA

Reaction

Ryan we are not racing this one. I was planning on going to the 1000 to help and spectate but I cant get out of town soon enough so I am trying to set something up to go to the MDR race just to get my last of the year fix. Frank if I make it I will help you and Dan any way I can.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction

I'll be there as well Frank, not riding with anyone, will be with short bus racing....my services are at your disposal...lol

Yea, It can jump. No you cannot have a ride.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction

JC..."last of the year fix"? BITD las vegas 250 is the 6,7,8 of December. Come race that.

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late..."

JCA

Reaction

I would love to But that race is not as spectator friendly and I have another trip in the works for that same weekend. Thanks though

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

drtdevil93

Reaction

JC- let me know if you are going to barstow. if you are i can bring you your spring pack.

erik

JCA

Reaction

I am planning on being there. I talked to Geoff(sp) but if you could make sure to bring them that would be great. If I dont make it Fish (Austin) said he would grab them for me. Thanks Erik

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com