Who's going to race Crandon from Loors

prolite#7

Wondering whos going to race the crandon race in september , we were thinking of going ' but on a budget maybe team up with a couple of other teams ,maybe put 3 vehicles in a semi trailer have the trailer hauled to crandon by a trucking company then picked up and brought back to the west or team up with someone who would want to haul my trailer with 2 cars and split the expenses , or rent a truck in crandon and maybe do it a lot cheaper than hauling all of our stuff .anyway who's going??

prolite#7

Cool i'll call tonite!

GEARDOC

Lots of people lookin at this thread, but nobody's posting. We sure could use some more west coast pro buggys to show up.

baja619

Chris Brandt and John Fitzgerald will be racing out there, but they are actually based on the border of Iowa and Nebraska so that will not help any of you fellas.

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
a little bird told me team R17 will be there!
Are they going to be able to run with all the RC10.com branding on the trucks?
Or will Crandon be without "Crandon Carl"?

Robby Woods

a little bird told me team R17 will be there!
I think there are a lot of possibles but it all depends on the sponsor communism.The Leducs came to Elsinore and rocked Traxxas and Kal gard stickers proudly as they should.I'm hopeful torc will show the same level of support from now on!Regardless of anyones narrow minded opinion any brand spending dollars in our awesome sport is healthy growth and it is discouraging for new potential sponsors to get involved with these lines being drawn.

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Will he get paid to race a TORC race?
Carl gets paid to race his trucks anywhere he wants. AE is happy to support him wherever he chooses to go.
AE has no problem spending money in TORC, we never have.

AE not being in TORC has nothing to do with AE, just to clarify.

pdailey

Racer
Carl gets paid to race his trucks anywhere he wants. AE is happy to support him wherever he chooses to go.
AE has no problem spending money in TORC, we never have.

AE not being in TORC has nothing to do with AE, just to clarify.
Ya, but I'm sure the money he gets is for LOORRS races only. What I'm asking is if he gets extra for attending a TORC race. Just like if Makita Rockstar paid the Leducs to race LOORRS this past race. I'm just wondering. I would love to see Carl in Crandon. He belongs out there.

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Ya, but I'm sure the money he gets is for LOORRS races only. What I'm asking is if he gets extra for attending a TORC race. Just like if Makita Rockstar paid the Leducs to race LOORRS this past race. I'm just wondering. I would love to see Carl in Crandon. He belongs out there.
He does not get paid for LOORS only, he gets paid to race, wherever that may be.
If Carl heads to Crandon, we will be part of his effort......if allowed.

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
He does not get paid for LOORS only, he gets paid to race, wherever that may be.
If Carl heads to Crandon, we will be part of his effort......if allowed.

Does this mean if carl is here, you will also be here?

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Does this mean if carl is here, you will also be here?
Me personally? I hope so, as a die-hard short course fan it has been my dream for years to attend a race at Crandon.
It would be a dream come true. :)

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
I call dibs on taking you out to Jurassic Park!!! BWAHAHAHAHA

You will have the time of your life.
OK forgive me......Jurassic Park? Like you want to take me to the movies? :confused:;)