Who's going to take the M4SX Adult/Pro Kart win?

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
So who do you think will take the top spots in the new Adult/ Pro Kart class this Saturday night at the M4SX event in Perris, Ca.?

Kyle LeDuc
Brian Degan
Casey Currie
Vince Dejong

Who else is racing? I'm bringing some fresh Maxxis rubber to the track for some of the teams...

Dirty*

Reaction
Ken Johnson... J/K I wish I were racing!!.. :(

450grl

Reaction
I'll have to say LeDuc...Or Currie....gonna be a close one!

Dirty*

Reaction
It's going to be good. All the guys are ready to DO IT! Tonight at the PAS..

UTVUGRUSTY

Reaction

JoeyD23

Reaction
The 15 Truck got hosed............LOL..........I am whining for him! LOL Sucked to see him get knocked like that by currie.....weak!

parkse5

Reaction
The 15 Truck got hosed............LOL..........I am whining for him! LOL Sucked to see him get knocked like that by currie.....weak!
Shawn Howard(#15) was totally ripped he can drive and was the class of the field. Hopefully we can se more driving like that in the future.(from shawn)

CREW CHIEF_507

Reaction
seriously how much crying are we going to have to hear about shawn being spun out, welcome to the big dogs, do you really think kyle leduc casey curry or brian deegan <--ALL PROS are really going to allow someone new to the dirt scene beat them, c'mon now there jobs would be at stake ahahah

JoeyD23

Reaction
hahahaha.......I think its all good and I know Shawn was laughing about it and said he is gonna whip them next round!! He said it in a fair competitive nature with a smile, he wasnt angry, you could tell he had a blast. I think we are seeing the beggining of something HUGE with this adult Kart racing! I know I am excited!

PRO4-99

The Real 99
Reaction
What up guys, That was just as exciting and nerve racking as a big truck race. The deal with shawn was totally my fault, i tried for the lead to early i think and flat out ran out of room. I didnt see him after to say sorry or have him tell me that he would get me next time, but its cool thats the battling that should be happening in this class. I did beat his qualifying time by alot by the way if you check the times so it would have been a nasty battle and we will all have the short end of the stick someday. It was so exciting behind me i was watching over my shoulder on the last lap to try and see the battle. Have to thank Nester for giving me the oppertunity to go and play, and be a part of something huge in the making. IM HOOKED. Now we need to make them into 1/2 scale R/C cars and race them from the skyboxes! PS: Turn one was so sick so scary and so much fun all at once! good action

CaptinCrash

Reaction
seriously how much crying are we going to have to hear about shawn being spun out, welcome to the big dogs, do you really think kyle leduc casey curry or brian deegan <--ALL PROS are really going to allow someone new to the dirt scene beat them, c'mon now there jobs would be at stake ahahah
Seans not new to the dirt scene Sean has driven for Riviera for 6 years and has multiple wins in this "DIRT SCENE"