Who's going to the jump contest?

Tyson

Reaction
Website
www.race-dezert.com
Re: Who\'s going to the jump contest?

I'll have to scope it out when I get there Pat. Seeing as Greg has about double the suspension travel and didn't hit the big one (or at least on the footage I saw) I would definately like to see it first.

On a side note. . .Greg the distance is gauged by the first wheel that touches the ground? So for that added distance we may want to hit the bigger jump Pat so that the nose comes down first to add that extra few feet
wink.gif

Look at me, I can fly
wink.gif

Check It</font color=red>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Website
www.fishgistics.com

Greg did hit the big jump, Jen posted a picture of it in the other thread, his truck just soaked it up, he hit the little one pinned and then hit the big one at 1/2 the speed and got just as far! So if you want some distance hit the big one!

Go Big Or Go Home

Dave_G

Reaction

Re: Your going to take all of us fora ride right Dave?

Matt,
Only if I get the maintenance work done on it that I plan to do saturday. :) I have to help get the C-45 out of the hangar and serviced so it can go on a week long trip to Colorado saturday morning so I'm going to get a late start as it is. If your around come by my hangar and if I'm done we'll go for a ride.

Dave

"I know it all, but I can't remember most of it..."

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Website
prerunners.com

What a busy, busy day! Everything is coming together quite nicely! We are very excited and doing the best we can to make sure all the bases are covered for Saturday. If you're going to visit Dave (Dave, surely you'll take a break about showtime to come watch the action!) make sure you go back out the gate and around to the airport entrance. We have to MAKE SURE no one goes walking across the runway or anywhere in that general area or it's curtains for us! :) OK, I'm going back to work now!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Website
prerunners.com

Mike and Steve...make sure Miles knows he's jumping FIRST, if he wants. Last year's Champions are: Joe Townsley (Modified Class/Coil-Over) with 65 feet...will be there to defend his title...Miles McGraw (Stock Class/nearly stock) with 60 ft...will be there to defend his title...Dan Vance (Pro Class/4-link) with 84 feet...MAY be defending his title in another vehicle. Should be pretty exciting!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

Tyson

Reaction
Website
www.race-dezert.com

Well I hate to say it, especially since Miles is my friend and all. . .but he will be losing his title this year. Feel free to let him know Mike (LoL)

For those of you that don't know Miles and I have been friends since high school, needless to say we have quite the rivalry with trucks and jumping and out performing one another. So until now his extra cab 94 ranger has always just barely beaten any truck that I may have owned or been borrowing at the time. So now finally, I have a truck that I believe will finally smoke his Ranger once and for all. If i end up eating my words I will be the first to admit it, but this is going to be 1 GOOD show lemme tell ya, we are both getting trailer'd in and home.

Good luck Miles, lets make this fun
wink.gif

I am taking bet. . .LoL

Look at me, I can fly
wink.gif

Tyson

Reaction
Website
www.race-dezert.com

Hell yeah Steve, you know I'd be down for that. Any chance you'll ahve that vid of blowsand on a tape or something this weekend? I heard you were jumping now? Any truth to this rumor?

AND MIKE RULES, Thanks for the trailer and the truck for this weekend

Look at me, I can fly
wink.gif

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Website
www.fishgistics.com

I will be filming the whole event and then making a video of it! Also we will have a camera in the jump just like laughlin leap style so you can see the trucks go flying off it!

This is going to be one hell of a fun time! Cant wait!

Go Big Or Go Home

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction

well tomorrow is the big day for some of us the little jump is always easy and if tyson can do anyojecan :) so to all of you that are afraid dont be put your well spent money to work and launch that thing good luck to everyone look for HK Motorsports in the motorhome we should have a white e z up standing and steves black f150 hanging out alng with miles black ford ranger and you can miss tysons toyota with no glass....Mike stop by and say HI

everyone thinks they are superman when the camera is pointed at them...untill they land!!!