Who's going to the Lucas race in Az.

sickrick

I will be going and pitting for Kevin and John Probst.

Stop by and say hi, at the Probst pit.

We are also looking for someone from Az to give us a short tour of the desert around Phoenix on monday (9ish to about 2pm). I am coming out with a guy who has never been to the desert before and would really like to show him more then just the highways.

Of course I would pick up the gas and food.

Thanks.

450grl

Weller Racing will be there!!! :) Can't wait!!!

You should go out around Mile Marker 11.5....great trails throughout the area and lots of really scenic riding. It's also in the West Valley, and pretty close to Speedworld.......

esbyota

I'll be there sunday picking some glass up from fiberwerx

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
We got here last night, the new changes to the track look very good and the facility has really come together. I would post pics but left the camera at home.
Come on AZ race fans, get out here this weekend and show your support for our first national level short course race.
I talked up AZ as a huge off road community for years now and we are finally racing here. Lets not disappoint, lets show the nation we are for real.
Rob

jmason912

We got here last night, the new changes to the track look very good and the facility has really come together. I would post pics but left the camera at home.
Come on AZ race fans, get out here this weekend and show your support for our first national level short course race.
I talked up AZ as a huge off road community for years now and we are finally racing here. Lets not disappoint, lets show the nation we are for real.
Rob
Not quite national but getting there. Good luck, and let the others stay with you so the TV looks good.

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Not quite national but getting there. Good luck, and let the others stay with you so the TV looks good.
By nation, I meant TV (since it's national) and the off road racing community.
I think the TV looks best when I am way out front.:)
Rob

trentk

I will be there and a few of the guys from arizona quads.com will be there too. Speedworld is running a special where if you practice on the mx track sat or sun morning you get to go watch the lucas oil race for free (just pay for parking) so that is awesome.

Jeff Furrier

ADVERTISER
The UPR trailer is set up and loaded with some good deals!

We’ve got a free drawing going for the racers and teams racing this weekend. Because it’s limited to the racers entered, you’ll have a great chance of winning. Here’s what’s up for grabs- Longacre 24v Impact, HJC AR 10 Helmet, Sparco Spy Helmet, Lico Racing Suit, Ringers DriverX gloves, Longacre Air Guages, GoPro video Camera , Gear bags and some more I’m sure I’m forgetting.

Besides giving stuff away, we’ve got some stuff on sale as well as $19.95 Racing Optics Tear offs, and $18.95 USRP 200 pack Tear Offs.

We made sure we loaded some smaller sized suits, gloves and other gear for the Trophy Kart guys.

Stop by and say hi, I’ll be there Friday and Saturday.

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
AzBajaman and the Az Clan will be driving up this evening to be there all day on Saturday.......see ya guys there

jo maoma

Heisenberg
standard parking is $5, close in "vip" parking is $10, and rv parking is $50 for all three days...

Forty1Racing

I really hoping to be there.. but i don't know for sure.

jo maoma

Heisenberg
now that's a bargain...

prolite54;788334 our first national level short course race. [/QUOTE said:
???

What about Mickey Thompson at Sun Devil Stadium, SCORE at PIR, HDRA at Firebird,
for that matter, the talent that used to turn out for AORRA at Deer Valley?

Not to mention USHRA, Thrasherland, and ADRA.

But, the show at SpeedWorld this weekend should be great! Good luck, all!