who's gonna win baja500?

JasonHutter

Reaction
Re: who\'s gonna win baja500?

The last time I called and asked SCORE about it, they were undecided on what to do. It seems that he had all the different ideas on his plate and was going to try to work it out. They even talked about splitting 7s in half until they figured it out, but that didn't happen. (I'm glad that didn't happen) I have not called in awhile, maybe I will after everyone is back from Baja. Just a note: there were definitly some very different opinions between all the 7s drivers.

Jason

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction

THats because the heavily opinioned already forked out the cash for big motors...they feel stuck now and will stick to their guns unitl they realize the 4.3 will win unless it breaks. Change it to small blocks if you fast is fun and then there will be mroe competitiveness between motors.

Kris

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>

nobrakes

Reaction

i guess i should of named this thread 7s motor size not "who's gonna win baja"

"always"need to stay away from those cliffs
"the buggie's will beat the trucks"
tt=?
cl1=TSCO of course
cl10=smitty(schmit)
cl12=bruckman or m.coheen
cl1600=ickler
cl5/16=taylor

c-ya in baja

erikh

Reaction

Steinberger in TT #7. Especially with those super sweet team jerseys.

erikh

BigD

Reaction

the steinberger call is a good one. That truck has definitely been proven, as well Scott behind the wheel of a truck. He killed it in the protruck! Best of luck to those guys, if they need a co-driiver i'm always available! hehe...

Junior

Reaction

RE: "He killed it in the Protruck!"

The 2001 Baja 500 Protruck class winner was Rich Hoffman of EJR Racing. Rich had a great day not to mention the superb support from his chase crew!

Junior
HAZLO EN GRANDE
O Mejor Regresa A Casa