whos got the baddest prerunner?

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Steve Sourapas hands down....The Corona Extra TT Prerunner is UNREAL!!!!!!

CaptinCrash

Reaction
Lloyd Sproule Racer 4 seater

fordnut

Reaction
Roger Norman's is pretty sick.

GARY HOUGH

"That's Right!"
Reaction
No its gary hough feet down my black buggie i leave at ocotillo wells gas pipe frame ,that is srewed togethor top fuel headers and parachute that works its made lots of preruns to plaster city ask anybody out there how bad of a car this is haveall the toothless ladies at irondoor begging for rides

Tipracer

Reaction
Well...buggies or trucks??? McM's 4wd baja monster is pretty "UNREAL" jk honestly anything out of stewarts shop is great but there are soo many great rides out now its hard to say(IMHO AC is great)...how about which one would you want to own? But yeah Sourapas does have a BA prerunner..

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
No its gary hough feet down my black buggie i leave at ocotillo wells gas pipe frame ,that is srewed togethor top fuel headers and parachute that works its made lots of preruns to plaster city ask anybody out there how bad of a car this is haveall the toothless ladies at irondoor begging for rides
I've gotta agree. That's the baddest car I've eve seen!!!!

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
"harbor freight" is the best prerunner under 50k............NO question..............any challengers meet me in ojos monday am........................

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
That car is all kinds of badass!!! Just cleeeeeeeeeeeean!

As for trucks,.......let's see what shows up for the 500 prerun.:D

But ultimately it's all about getting the job done.:)

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
The red Ford that was parked outside Buffalo Bill's last year in Primm...

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
Nick baldwin! Wins this handsdown spent the most money and he got what he paid for bad isnt even a good enough word for it...i would have to say its super sick nar nar radical amazing truck!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Nick baldwin! Wins this handsdown spent the most money and he got what he paid for bad isnt even a good enough word for it...i would have to say its super sick nar nar radical amazing truck!
That thing is sick. It shouldn't even be allowed to get dirty!!
Last I heard of that truck it was bought and is in Dubai? Any truth to that rumor?

Dezertpilot

Reaction

Robert Mason

Reaction
In my opinion Stewarts Raceworks builds the nicest prerunners I have seen. Not only look very clean but also thought out.