Who's in for Glenn Helen Mini Truck racing in 2011?

Rossracing756

ok with the dates out when does the rules come? I know i am asking for a lot but time is getting closer...... now i know i can run a longer shock what else is different from assc

Dirty*

ok with the dates out when does the rules come? I know i am asking for a lot but time is getting closer...... now i know i can run a longer shock what else is different from assc
I believe all parties are working vigorously to get the rules together. And everyone knows time is short. I believe the rules will be uniform between Arizona and So Cal.

ProLite13

I believe all parties are working vigorously to get the rules together. And everyone knows time is short. I believe the rules will be uniform between Arizona and So Cal.
Yes we are all working together on a uniform rule book for this class. The rule set will be IDENTICAL.

The VISION for the Mini Stock class and the Full Stock class is larger than life. All parties agree that it makes no sense having different rules.

There are a few rule additions to finalize that are going to make the class more durable nothing major or costly.

Thanks to everyone that is working hard to make this a reality. These Stock Truck classes and the Lucas Regionals are going to be the next big thing.\m/