Who's on Twitter? Good or Evil?

BlueCrace

Reaction
Seems like I get more and more following requests from RDCers to follow them on Twitter lately. Who's on and what is your account name? Is Twitter good or evil? Thoughts........

Chase 2

Reaction
I think the Verizon ad with the kids and the mom & dad pretty much sums it up. Twitter is kewl if you are in high school or your kids are.

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
@da_pab
@rogerwnorman
@chadragland
@ryanarciero
@MikeyChildress
@kchilites
@smor_racing
@baja_pit_ninjas
@TBDesignworks
@AZ1600
@FASTAidOrg
@RansomRacing
@PatrickDailey
@gunnslinger
@CaseyCurrie
@RandomThotsRace
@RaceDezert544
@designsbygabby
@Forty1racing
@desertdingo
@Baja_Designs
@jdfilms
@JerryZaiden

I think most of these i follow are RDCers...

...oh and as of a couple minutes ago @blueCadvertisin! :D

ChromolyKid

Reaction
i'm on there, chromolykid. let me know you're from RDC or else i'll block you haha

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
I think Squirrel's post pretty much sums it up... blathering on and on through the internet does not equate to celebrity status, as much as some people are convinced.:rolleyes:

"and the award for most unintentionally ironic post goes to".... :D

baja619

Reaction
@PMG_Team (Rockstar Hart and Huntington Premiere Motorsports Group - Short Course Team). I set it up through 'HootSuite' so that multiple team mates can participate.

@teamgt (General Tires)

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
Haha, yeah I thought about that... but I'm not trying to distribute nonsense and expecting to gain "status" from it. :)

well one advantage twitter has over a BB is you get to decide whose nonsense you
want to read... :D

ChromolyKid

Reaction
Haha I agree with you Gonzo. Some people are pretty pathetic. I use it to talk to like two people so it's kinda pointless for me but, whatever. It's a time-passer.

Ryan_P

Reaction
It's fun to post pictures to, especially when your friends pass out drunk. Having random people follow you and posting your every move is kind of sketchy to me.

Desert_Roller

Reaction
For a race like Vegas to Reno Twitter can be a powerful tool if you know how to use it.

Here are a few more RDC members:
@CHAPPYsteve
@Frankyluckman
@GlamisGurlie
@MikeSobray
@missymoto
@stuckthrottle
@teamgt
@T_Sobray
@TORRShow

This guy is not an "official" RDC member but he does get an honorable mention
@RobbyGordon

QurtysLyn

Reaction
@Qurtyslyn

I will be posting updates of the Bonniville Racing Wendover 250 on September 19th, so if you want to know what's going on, go ahead and follow me.

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
I don't get the whole twitter deal.. I'll stick with fb and ms that's enough *social networking* hubbub for me!

ChromolyKid

Reaction
I don't get the whole twitter deal.. I'll stick with fb and ms that's enough *social networking* hubbub for me!

You're not missing much Jenn. It's basically just Myspace's status thing. And that's it.

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
You're not missing much Jenn. It's basically just Myspace's status thing. And that's it.

that's actually what i like about it, facebook lite. it's the FB with out the annoying
"somebody sent you a virtual martini" or "what kind of sandwich are you" quizzes...

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Twitter is good for keeping people updated on cool things that are happening in your life such as traveling around the world, if you are famous or if you are trying to begin a following and what people to know your name.

I have a personal one but barely update it... I have a friend that updates hers every two minutes... it's annoying as hell... I don't care that her two year old daughter just spilled cheerios on the floor... really!! LOL I do like reading race updates, and desert related stuff.

Please follow www.twitter.com/fastaidorg :D :D :D