Who's Racing at Glen Helen On june 13th

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
I think Jangaard and I might be there in his older class 1 car.... We need to dust off the 350 HP boat motor and see what that Mecury can do against all the other guys...

Pit Girl

Reaction
Hi, We will be there with both cars single and super buggy( team GIBSON). So if you own single buggy bring them out for a fun day of racing! We will be celebrating Karla and Big Joe's birthday come join us!!!!

todd5c

Reaction
we will be there. hopefully we can get a few prolites out there.

nickhead

Reaction
I will be there!!... not racing though.. just supporting with KarTek trackside service...:D:D BTW, I heard GOODYEAR is supplying racers with FREE tires for racers who pre-enter by friday... & super buggy payout is close to $700.00 / single buggy I think $400.00 for the "Chassis Challenge".. or something like that..:D So hope to see some of you out there!

Reaction
The Party following race may be bigger than race I found a BIG bottle of TEQUILA and A bigger bottle of Jaegermeister and a bunch of food and two BBq's There's gonna be a Birthday Party.:D:D;)

BBM Racing

Reaction
I have been working many hours on the Outdoor MX National the past few weeks but I have also been working on taking the Glen Helen Off-Road Short Course Series to the next level. And those of you that know me or what it was like in the 90's, you know the level that will be achieved. Remember the "Winter Series", two SODA events (for the experienced racers) and CORR's very first event? Yes, promoted right here at Glen Helen Raceway by the Glen Helen Staff and I was there all along.

We do have some great promotions happening for the June 13th race. Please call me directly for the details. One of the promotions only applies to pre-entries by Friday, May 29th. It is definitely worth your $300 entry fee and only $10 gate fee.

The other is "The Engine Builder & Chassis Challenge" for Super S/C Buggies and Single S/C Buggies! Fat Performance stepped to the plate first and offered up $250 for each class as bonus payout to the winner. Then Nogrady Racing Engines put in $250 for Super S/C Buggy. Adam Wik came out to the track to test one day in his PRO S/C Lite and then he decided Glen Helen was great for our sport....he committed $250 to Super S/C Buggy and another $250 to Single S/C Buggy!

All in all, that's $750 extra for Super S/C Buggy and $500 extra for Single S/C Buggy and the bonus money will probably grow by June 13th. That could be a really good pay day for the Buggy racers that only have to pay a $300 entry fee!

For instance, with 20 Super S/C buggies the winner could win over $2300 with the standard payout included!

The standard payout schedule is on www.glenhelenoffroad.com along with the race info. We are racers promoting races for racers. Did anyone see how many spectators were at the MX Outdoor Nationals?

If you want to know more about the promotions or want to be involved in them, please call me or email me. If you want to pre-reg with a credit card by phone to beat the May 29th deadline, I can also assist you.

Let's go racing and have some fun doing it! Glen Helen does not charge for pit passes, camping is free, the entries are low, the gate fees are low and you get real people with dozens of decades experience behind them. And the memories last a lifetime, just ask a racer that has raced at Glen Helen before. I would list all the names and some of the current stars but maybe that’s a whole new thread…..

Hope to see you there!

Bob Beyer
Glen Helen Raceway
Off-Road Director
Phone: (909) 815-5811
Email: bbmracing@aol.com

alfenator

Reaction
ill be there this will be my first time at the track ive got an older 12 car with a 2180 in it hopefully they can find someone to team me up with hopefully more then one #13 WILL BE THERE

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Reaction
The Party following race may be bigger than race I found a BIG bottle of TEQUILA and A bigger bottle of Jaegermeister and a bunch of food and two BBq's There's gonna be a Birthday Party.:D:D;)

Uh OH! I better bring my sleeping bag so I can party hardy. :)