Who's racing Glen Helen June 27th?

MMS

Reaction
How many Trophylites will be there?

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
L/K truck will be there walt billy is driving the whole thing logan is supposed to be a daddy around that time

Danco 1

Reaction
what is happening there on that weekend. the shortcoarse race is the 13th.

alfenator

Reaction
the race on the 27th is a 2 hour race the race on the 13th is 2 20min races, best of the 2 races wins

Bantle

Reaction
Bantle Motorsports wil be there with TL 6077. First race with the series, can't wait.

MMS

Reaction
L/K truck will be there walt billy is driving the whole thing logan is supposed to be a daddy around that time
Good deal, Billy is always fun!!!!!!!!!!!

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
Good deal, Billy is always fun!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah i like watching gary and billy battle it out it will be a good race truck just has the rear end to finish i am told

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
bump...

MMS

Reaction
Less than three weeks--------where is everybody?

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
Less than three weeks--------where is everybody?
i was told we might be racing on sunday cause they have a motorcycle race on saturday and the lucas race is the same weekend and the mdr race will be going on i dont see anyone but us showing up if they let us race i dont know if pete has sold any seat time for this race and scaroni's truck is bare frame so they wont be there

MMS

Reaction
i was told we might be racing on sunday cause they have a motorcycle race on saturday and the lucas race is the same weekend and the mdr race will be going on i dont see anyone but us showing up if they let us race i dont know if pete has sold any seat time for this race and scaroni's truck is bare frame so they wont be there
Maybe we should look at changing dates.

Last edited:

07FJRog

Reaction
I would think alot of trophy lites will be at LOORS in Elsinore? 26/27/28 June

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Rog,

I don't think the Trophylite trucks race at LOORS events. Maybe you're thinking of the Unlimited Lite's like Rob Naughton and Chris Brandt? Or the Super Lite's backed by Bully Dog and Speed Unlimited?

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
6000 will be there.

and i will be racing the 12 hour grand prix on saturday on a bike.

BBM Racing

Reaction
Round # 2 of the Baja Cup Challenge at Glen Helen Raceway is on Sunday, June 28th...and always has been. There is a 12 hour MX Endurance race on Saturday, June 27th.

Current information will be posted at glenhelen.com in the next couple of days. I have been working with all the racers that have been calling and also with Trophylite on schedule and timelines.

For the record, it is unfortunate that another organization has placed an event on the same day but that is out Glen Helen's control. Our schedule has been set and posted since last year. We will continue to promote great races on fun and exciting race tracks at a very affordable entry fee ($300) for the racers.

The response for the upcoming short course off-road race on Saturday, June 13th and for the Baja Cup Challenge race on Sunday, June 28th has been great so far. I have been getting lots of calls and emails. As always, if you need any information, please call me directly and I can give you the facts and the latest up-to-date info.

Thanks,

Bob Beyer
Glen Helen Raceway
Off-Road Director
Phone: (909) 815-5811
Email: bbmracing@aol.com