Who's the chump?

Pro-Lite Brian

So does anyone care to raise their hand and admit they screwed up? Some wiseguy in a white golf kart with aftermarket wheels and tires, was tooling around the pits on Sunday prior to the Kart races.

The winner of the J1 race, and Mod Kart race was playing with another kid racer behind the Victory Race Cars trailer. The driver of the golf kart made a blind turn around the back corner of the trailer and ran into one of the kids. This kid was knocked to the ground (hit in the back by the kart), and the driver didn't even have the courtesy to stop and check to see if the kid was okay! Be a man and make a call to the family to appologize. The problem isn't that the kid was hit, it's that the driver of the kart kept going...

Sorry for the rant, I just don't understand what people are thinking sometimes!:(

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Boy I wish I knew his name, I'd whoop his boot ass for ya.:mad:

Pat, what in the world.........?

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Just saying. NASCAR used to be pretty open to specators that had a garage pass, but as soon as Tony Stewart ran into that fan a few years back, they adapted the hot/cold pits in the garage area. That's when we stopped going.
No I was "what in the world"ing your new low rep...LOL!!!!

By the way, seen you on TV you major pimpage!!!

Sorry, back to topic at hand....:eek:

joecfd1

Brian-

I recall seeing that golf cart. If it's the one that I am thinking about, it had a 4 or 5 spoke aluminum wheel. Kind of looked like a flat spoked, old school, Cragar type of wheel.

joe

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Brian-

I recall seeing that golf cart. If it's the one that I am thinking about, it had a 4 or 5 spoke aluminum wheel. Kind of looked like a flat spoked, old school, Cragar type of wheel.

joe

This is good. If anyone else recalls seeing it and can point out more distinctive features about it (stickers, who was wearing what that was driving it) we should be able to figure out who it was. I'll tell you one thing, if I had seen that, I might have gone vigilante. Totally uncool.

Pops

No real issuses other than the fact the pre-teens were racing around the pit area in their parents golf carts/rhinos .

Let's only allow licensed drivers.

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
No real issuses other than the fact the pre-teens were racing around the pit area in their parents golf carts/rhinos .

Let's only allow licensed drivers.
In the one page rules handout given out at registration to every registered driver, it specifically said no one under 16 was allowed to drive pit vehicles inside the pits. Maybe Tony needs to start impounding pit vehicles and fining teams again.

Desert_Tech

Photogs that were there - check your shots and see if you happened to snap a picture of this renegade cart - you never know. So many people with cameras and such - odds are there is a picture out there of this bozo.

07FJRog

In the one page rules handout given out at registration to every registered driver, it specifically said no one under 16 was allowed to drive pit vehicles inside the pits. Maybe Tony needs to start impounding pit vehicles and fining teams again.
I agree. sometimes it is the adults that are worse though with speeding around the pits and a bunch never look for cross traffic either. NExt time I have a golfkart or rhino cut me off without looking, I will ram that SOB.

this is a family event, we do not need peeps or especially our kids run over!!!:mad:

Rog

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
i heard about this today was this sheldon that got hit
hunter williams was the one that was hit. ron found me in mimi's cafe monday and told me all about it. as rob stated the rules say over 16 to drive a vehicle. sucks to hear, as im sure it was an accident, but still. make sure the kids ok!

jrtorres

a kid in my team got hit by a rhino while on his bike this weekend as well.....although i can't vouch for how the kid was riding...he laughed it off though and apologized to the driver for not looking...no harm done in my opinion.