Who's tired if paying for prep?

tltony

Reaction
that is a great offer for for a lot of people, someone will end up taking you up on that for sure. what ever happened to "thing" motorsports class 1 truck, you guys used to race alot in plaster city/superstition. did you guys win the mdr north class 1 championship in 2006, just curious since we won the mdr superstition class 1 championship in 2006. good luck, and hope to see you guys bring the thing class 1 truck back out to the races.

Thanks for the plug,

Yes, we won the MDR Mojave Class one championship in the Thing Motorsports truck that year. That was the first year for the truck. It came to me un-finished. I finished it, and tuned and prepped it and did half the driving. My main helper and co-driver was a young man named Brice Faulwettor. We got second in points in the MDR Superstition series behind you guys. You guys are hard to beat out there in your backyard. Frank Thing says we might be able to bring the truck out for the New Years Dash this year, if business continues as it is. He's a well driller, anyone need a well :) ?

Thanks again,

Tony

tltony

Reaction
Wondering if you are looking for a truck deal or would you be interested in a buggy ride?

Let's talk about it. As I said before, racing's racing. And also see my above comments about being at VTR for the next week. We're going to try to help the Kuipec Racing 12 (11) car get a win.

Thanks,
Tony

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Let's talk about it. As I said before, racing's racing. And also see my above comments about being at VTR for the next week. We're going to try to help the Kuipec Racing 12 (11) car get a win.

Thanks,
Tony

Are you coming out to the race Tony?

tltony

Reaction
Are you coming out to the race Tony?

Yes, Frank Thing and I are chasing, for Kupiec. Glen Straitiff from Complete Fabrication, (you met him when we were tuning your shocks) is also going, along with some others. Watch for the orange and blue Kreger 11/12 car. We'll be with it, especially in the "work" areas at the end of each stage.

Tony