Who's Working on a Class 8000

Kent Kroeker

RDC Crypto
Website
www.koreperformance.com
Hey, Macrae! Nice to hear from you. Maybe we'll race again sometime soon. I hope so, 'cause it was always a blast. Maybe Henderson?

In 12 you kept beating me, so I had to make the senseless contact at 6:51. I had waited all year show you a little love! jajaja!

This is a photo of the bumper we just made. Bigger, stronger and a little more modern.

New Bumper.JPG

Kent Kroeker

RDC Crypto
Website
www.koreperformance.com
We have over 5300 miles on this motor and it still runs great. Pulled it because we've got a new version on the way that makes more power - just under 1000 hp, revs over 8000, uses PWM alternators (so no inrush), a new OBR ECU that automatically controls our fans to optimize temps, data logs and provides systems monitoring. New aerospace wiring harness as well.

More to follow.

512 Gustav.JPG

Jerry

RDC Crypto
We have over 5300 miles on this motor and it still runs great. Pulled it because we've got a new version on the way that makes more power - just under 1000 hp, revs over 8000, uses PWM alternators (so no inrush), a new OBR ECU that automatically controls our fans to optimize temps, data logs and provides systems monitoring. New aerospace wiring harness as well.

More to follow.

View attachment 158594
I'll take it.

Kent Kroeker

RDC Crypto
Website
www.koreperformance.com
Funny, guys! Actually the motor only weighs 540 lbs. dressed - not that much more than a big stroker V8. It's compact and all aluminum heads and block - with a Daily Dry Sump. That's why they're so light.

The entire truck weighs only 6200 lbs. with a full tank. We joke about her weighing 9000 lbs, but it's really about the same weight as most unlimited trucks.

KORE GUSTAV.JPG

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
RDC Crypto
You ever run into any cool stuff with that thing HaHa

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

J Burleson

RDC Crypto
ive never seen one of these v10's upclose but it looks like its got a crazy low deck height? At first it looked like it was lowered between the rails but it kinda looks like the crank is still pretty close stock location?

johnnyweb

RDC Crypto
Website
johnnyscustomautobody.com
ive never seen one of these v10's upclose but it looks like its got a crazy low deck height? At first it looked like it was lowered between the rails but it kinda looks like the crank is still pretty close stock location?

Stock location being what? the V10 and that frame never dated! lol

Can't wait to get out racing class8!! this is gonna be fun.

J Burleson

RDC Crypto
i never really gave it much thought as to how they packaged that motor in the viper. i guess i didnt think it would have such a low deck height. And it doesnt matter what motor was originally in that frame, only that the crank centerline stays the same vertically(at least that is what the rule was, maybe disregarded now?)

johnnyweb

RDC Crypto
Website
i never really gave it much thought as to how they packaged that motor in the viper. i guess i didnt think it would have such a low deck height. And it doesnt matter what motor was originally in that frame, only that the crank centerline stays the same vertically(at least that is what the rule was, maybe disregarded now?)

Probably want to read the rules again! Just for the record I am not complaining just commenting. I am not scared of and Mopar product. Lol I sure hope the #'s of class 8 racing gets stronger as it seams such a great class for the built it yourself er guy with out breaking the bank.

Regulator1

RDC Crypto
So it seems just CW and I are the only ones registered in ocho for the Mil. Kent, you waiting until the 11th hour to make Roger richer? Anyone else? Bueller? Bueller?

johnnyweb

RDC Crypto
Website
So it seems just CW and I are the only ones registered in ocho for the Mil. Kent, you waiting until the 11th hour to make Roger richer? Anyone else? Bueller? Bueller?

James Burman will most likely be there. He has ran the rest of the season already. He likes to late enter usually.