Why are some racers so last minute when it comes to being prepaired to race?

crazyeye

RDC Crypto
Less than 30 days until Vegas to Reno and only 80 racers have ordered the required tracking unit and the free installation kit?
Is it better to do the installation in a 120deg parking lot or at home/ shop where at least you have some shade?
Dont be a WD and make the tech line longer for everyone.
if you consider not having the tracker already as unprepared you sir have clearly never had to prep a car in the hotel parking the day of contingency.

JaysinDesignz

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Ah, the ever burning question after you DNF. WHY didn't I do that too!!!!!!!!!!!!
While looking at a team of 5-10 people helping but you still are the one making sure its all done.

I suggest you order a NEW 10x20 custom popup tent from me. So, you have plenty of shade in 120 degree for installations. You will be helping me afford to order trackers early. ITS A WIN WIN FOR ALL OF US!!!!!!

www.socalraceshop.com

johndjmix

RDC Crypto
Why can't we have one tracking unit, that has a unique serial number for each unit.

You could install your unit at your own shop, correctly and securely. Then when you race score/BITD you just give them the serial number of your unit.

That would eliminate all this rushing and makeshift mounting.

--John

Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

RacingTraX

RDC Crypto
Website
racingtrax.com
John, great question! So these RacingTraX units are pretty cool because we can load course notes onto each device before each race. As you pass through speed zones or VCP's it will message us in real time, so if you speed or miss a VCP, by the time you reach the finish line your penalty will have already been added to your time... no more spraying champaign "thinking you won" when really you didn't. There's a lot of other things that go into prepping, maintaining and testing each unit between each race. Plus what are the chances we get every racers to upload new firmware between each race. Not going to happen.[/QUOTE]
Why can't we have one tracking unit, that has a unique serial number for each unit.

You could install your unit at your own shop, correctly and securely. Then when you race score/BITD you just give them the serial number of your unit.

That would eliminate all this rushing and makeshift mounting.

CJEFFERIES

RDC Crypto
How heavy is the unit? The bracket didn't work for us with the tube adapter so we bolted the bracket on to something, just curious how heavy it is. Also spring rate change!!! Thanks