Why can't I find video or radio of the races anywhere???

Slash01z

Reaction
Little help on finding somewhere to listen or watch the TORC races.

Thanks

eric2448

Reaction
TORC dropped the ball... theres nothing! If it wasnt for their schedule saying there is a race this weekend, you probably wouldnt know it was happening...

little bart

Reaction
Well previously thinking torc was going to be awesome they have made some dumb decisions and are not brightening the outlook of the rest of the season. Let's hope this is just series debut or season debut problems that are fixed(reversed) soon.

Slash01z

Reaction
I hope that's true about the first weekend. The pdg said that 45 drivers pre registered for the event while only 30 showed up???

little bart

Reaction
So espn doesn't let them show video feeds.Does it include no radio also? They could still do alot even without video.

Slash01z

Reaction
For some reason 2 days ago TORR says they will be broadcasting but today they say they wont. Atleast I can watch it next weekend..........I hope!

racechick

Reaction
ok.. go to www.twitter.com and follow torcmedia and mtgbumpracer

prolite just started... leduc flat tire on lap one.. hart leading follwed by kincaid and hord... as of lap 8

Slash01z

Reaction
Man what happened. Even at the practice at perris there was probably 500 people. Lets just hope this will all be fixed before perris!

So what are the true truck counts for each class?

little bart

Reaction
Good job Marty:)I'm confused. 9 prolites qualified, 13 raced. 9 pro-4s qualified, it says the count is 7?

Slash01z

Reaction
wondered the same thing. I will say TORC is over doing it with the sponsors and media!

eric2448

Reaction
Some TV deal they have, wont even allow them to do any sort of live event coverage... LAME

eric2448

Reaction
After reading the whole thread on dirtnewz... doesnt sound like it was all that exciting of a Pro Lite race...

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
good job TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desertbull

Reaction
TORC has told the media that there is no video allowed during any of the actual races, no live streaming audio, there are only three photographers that were selected by TORC that are allowed on the field for the season. They are the official TORC Photographers and teams, sponsors and media must use one of those three photographers for imagery.

They have said that it's due to the contract with ESPN / ABC TV ...

This is why we are resorted to only doing editorial updates. Otherwise, we would bring you what you normally get such as the live trackside audio feed from Crandon etc... They say it's a new era.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Thanks for your efforts to break out of the Texaz Meedeya BLACK HOLE and let us know what is up south of the Pecos River. Looks like you got some bootleg photos out of the compound.... those girls in bikinis..... the bikinis are sooo small, and the girls so hottttt!

Who are the three official TORC photogs... are they Trackside guys, like Art?

If there are 500 bodies in the stands, about how full are the stands? 25% full? I saw one of the photos with pretty empty stands... hope that was from the practice session.

Good thing I did not come down there.... I would have been shut out by ESPN, then I would have snuck into the course with my ESPN t-shirts from the UROC filming days, and gotten busted.... after a long chase by security guards around the infield.... could have given the fans some comic relief.

Thankz for your work, Timmy.