Why Geiser?

1fastbean

Rookie
Reaction
I can't help but notice Geiser Bros. being the more popular fabricating and design company here on RDC. I don't think there's a day that goes by without someone writing about how they wish they had a Geiser when there are so many other great fab and design companies out there. What is it about Geiser that sets them apart from all others?

Chase 2

Reaction
Ricky Geiser. No, really that is THE bottom line, Ricky Geiser is the man.

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
because everything in AZ is more awesomer....

....especially our made up words like "awesomer"

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
all the cool country clubbers have G bros trucks

but i would get a SPD truck or a stout built TT:)

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Maybe because they have built the most trucks and pretty much have everything figured out so you can win right out of the box?

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
Reaction
Because Rick and Jeff Geiser build some bad@ssssssssssssssss trucks...........

JoeyD23

Reaction
Proof is in the puddin' is what my dad always said.......

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Why Geiser?

Simply put, they are the state of art right now. They have exceptional customer service and are willing to do whatever it takes for owners to win.

I think in a few years people will be asking Geiser or Stout? I see it as a toss up both will be excellent vehicles. But the Stout vehicles might have more crash testing.:D

desertjunky

Reaction
If you ever meet or have met Rick or Jeff or anyone from that shop, you would understand. They are some of the most knowledgeable people in this industry. They do not put themselves or their product above anything or anyone else they just let actions speak loader than words and right know they are the builder and fab shop on top

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Try one.......Or ask someone that has one. They are some really nice trucks......Wish I had the opportunity to just sit in one! Lol

trent06

Mush
Reaction
I agree with everything Trey has said, however I also think the TNC Machine will become a top TT builder in the near future given the chance to build another truck for someone! And they are also a fraction of the cost of a Geiser, probably about the same price as what a Stout would cost...? All that said, the times that I have been to the Geiser brothers shop to look around Rick and Jeff have always been top notch and super friendly to me, no matter if I am going their to just B.S. or to actually look around at what is going on in their shop. Geiser Bros are some great people....

outlaws1000

Reaction
A serious off road racer would not go to a company that offers a TT at a fraction of the cost of a proven winner (Geiser's) . If you are going to get into the sport then you have the money and would not go to the lowest. A Geiser truck can be done in 3 months and finish a race without testing (ask Jones). I think, wait, no I know Geiser's will always be ranked as one of the best if not the best. And they also follow their trucks to the races and help out when needed.

I'm not knocking the others just stating my opinion and yes your right it counts for absolutely NOTHING.......

1fastbean

Rookie
Reaction
I haven't really read any solid reason on what sets Geiser higher than the competition. Exceptional customer service, they are some really nice trucks, because they have built the most trucks, pretty much have everything figured out so you can win right out of the box?:confused: As a die hard fan I know it certainly takes a lot more than that to be ahead of the competition. I think I finally figured what makes Geiser so popular here on RDC is our more popular members drive them (Cameron, Andy, and Pistol). I think all the hype started when Andy made the move from RGM built to Geiser and pulled off a couple wins but to his credit (and Cameron) have pulled some strong wins or win. But as far as blowing the competition out of the water?

All I know is when I go to sleep tonight dreaming about placing my order for a TT it won't be a Geiser.

PS: I still wouldn't mind riding in one though!!!!!!:D

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
i just cant wait to see what the #54 TT is going to look like

outlaws1000

Reaction
baja bandito Why don't you enlighten me with what TT you would buy? and give some facts. We all know the Geiser reputation and what those trucks have accomplished.

I personally think you are talking out your **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME**, but we will see.