Why no LED?

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
This was my first time using the LED lights from Rigid and I was really amazed how well they worked. The light was very easy on the eyes and no hot spots that really bug me! No shadows that you get when you use the Normal hid lights. Distance was just fine and I felt more then comfortable going over 100mph. The amber lights in the dust was great I could shut off the white lights and chase down people in the dust..

Thanks again Rigid

flatblack

Reaction
yeah but you can't have a focused beam

RFS Motorsports

Reaction

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
Driving with the LED lights it is more like driving in the daylight no hotspots no weird shadows...Very easy on the eyes

TaylorAnderson31

Reaction
thx for the feedback Robert and Mike, glad we could help..

Polarcub

Reaction
Just saw this thread, wante dto le tyou all know that Trail Glow will be offering LEDS starting SEPT. Paul i soffering the LEDs in sizes up to 42". THey can mix beam patterns in the bar (euro and pencil) as well as colors (white/amber/white) which is a real space/wiring saver. I have seen the cost list and whiel LEDs are still a bit expensive Trail Glow will be offering their lights at a price that is a bit easier to swallow.
I will try to get my brother MrMatt to post pics in here as I am currently on deployment and my internet is challenging to say the least.
Also Trail Glow is looking for distributors as well for their lights and lighted numbers. Feel free to contatct Paul at www.Trailglow.com and let him know the Kaveman Team sent you.
Jeremy

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Just saw this thread, wante dto le tyou all know that Trail Glow will be offering LEDS starting SEPT. Paul i soffering the LEDs in sizes up to 42". THey can mix beam patterns in the bar (euro and pencil) as well as colors (white/amber/white) which is a real space/wiring saver. I have seen the cost list and whiel LEDs are still a bit expensive Trail Glow will be offering their lights at a price that is a bit easier to swallow.
I will try to get my brother MrMatt to post pics in here as I am currently on deployment and my internet is challenging to say the least.
Also Trail Glow is looking for distributors as well for their lights and lighted numbers. Feel free to contatct Paul at www.Trailglow.com and let him know the Kaveman Team sent you.
Jeremy

Might want to use spell check next time. No offense

72class5

Reaction

As he stated..."I am currently on deployment and my internet is challenging to say the least."

Appears to me that this was caused by keystroke lag:)

Just my .02

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
As he stated..."I am currently on deployment and my internet is challenging to say the least."

Appears to me that this was caused by keystroke lag:)

Just my .02

I wasn't trying to be offensive in any way. I was just trying to say that when you are pushing a company you might want the post to look professional. Sorry if I offended you.

72class5

Reaction
Not offended in any way...mine was just an observation and was meant to be informational:D:)

Problem with posting via the internet...:rolleyes:

Polarcub

Reaction

At home I use firefox that helps me out with that. My typing is pretty bad and when I was typing that I was working with two other ships on my classified machine so I was not fully focused on my post...sorry but thanks for pointing out the spelling and grammer errors...sorry if I shouldnt have offered some other options in this thread for folks.
No offense taken either......
Jeremy