Why no Parker coverage and pictures like usual?

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Have you seen the home page???

- Time Trials photos and story.
- Contingency video/interviews.
- Morning race video highlights ( I made that video right before TT's were starting and posted while they were on their first lap)
- Full list of race results

Jason is currently shooting the King of the Hammers UTV race and will be posting his coverage of the Parker races later tonight. I will also be posting a highlight video of the second race by tomorrow. Also, short video clips and some photos were posted on the RDC Facebook and Instagram accounts throughout the day yesterday.

Jack

Have you seen the home page???

- Time Trials photos and story.
- Contingency video/interviews.
- Morning race video highlights ( I made that video right before TT's were starting and posted while they were on their first lap)
- Full list of race results

Jason is currently shooting the King of the Hammers UTV race and will be posting his coverage of the Parker races later tonight. I will also be posting a highlight video of the second race by tomorrow. Also, short video clips and some photos were posted on the RDC Facebook and Instagram accounts throughout the day yesterday.
I always forget to look at the main page. RDC to me is all about the community.

havahockey

Flipper
The one year I can’t make Parker and there is no coverage on here! What gives?
Shot Parker all day Saturday, that night drove straight to Hammers. Slept two hours, woke up and shot the KOH UTV race all day. Edited UTV photos and put up a story. Came back to house and now working on Parker stuff. Will try and shower soon too.

bobylax

Sorry guys, first time in 13 years I wasn’t able to make the Parker race and post pictures up. Really missed not being out there!! Looking forward to being able to get back out in the dirt for the Mint.