Why?

SJP12

Reaction
I was just wondering why it is that there are so few companines that make suspension for S-10's, For the Fords you have tons of stuff from Camburg, H&M and the list goes on, For Toyota you've got Camburg, TC. How come nobody makes anything half way good ( if there is something out there i don't know about it) for the S-10. Its not like there they wouldn't have a market. Will any company ever make a kick ass kit for us S-10 guys ?

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Supply and demand, If there was a market for it, I guarantee you it would be widely sold..

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Like John said as well as--- the frames on the S-10 SUCK!!!! they are so weak. We can do custom work with custom spindles but it will cost$$$ 6-7K and it wil be really nice. Uni ball arms with coil-overs and air bumps. Custom spindles and Aluminum hubs. Also Willwood brakes! You might be one of the only guys with the money to do it. So like john said supply and demand.

1992f150

Reaction
they are designed like crap. arms mounted at an angle so it cycle diagonally, no outside upper arm mount, coilbucket built into the frame so custom work to run a race shock, coilover, etc...

Azusa: shame of the foothills

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
yeah thats right. I dont not recomend any bolt on kit they all are horrible and not to mention they are farily pricey. I have spent so much money and its alomst OK but if i was too start over i would deffinatly find a reputable shop to do a complete custom front end. One thing though when your s10 is bulit it will be unique not everyone has one like fords and toys but thats also because those trucks are " better" and easier to build. I have spent around 6grand up front already and its only gonna be ok and that means its just a modified cst l;ong travel kit with uniballs upper and lower and heims on the upper.

Gregg

michael_loomis

Reaction
Ya , my frame is crackin to pieces because of my bolt on long travel kit , any fabricators want to help a poor guy out?? i'd still take my sonoma over a ranger ;p