Wide Open fights breast cancer.

J.JOHNSON

Reaction
Passing on the info. Thought this was cool

For Immediate Release:
Join Wide Open Excursions In The Fight Against Cancer – Win A Chance To Race!
(Sorry guy’s, this one’s for the ladies only!)
On October 9 & 10, 2009, for the first time ever, Wide Open Excursions will bring their impressive race program to participate in the 4th Annual M.O.R.E. Racing Powder Puff Race for the Cure. The M.O.R.E. Racing Powder Puff race is an all female race which will be held just outside of Barstow, CA. The goal for the race is to raise funds and awareness for the fight against breast cancer. Proceeds and donations acquired from this event will benefit Cedars-Sinai Women’s Cancer Research Center in Los Angeles, CA.
Breast cancer is the most common form of cancer among women in the United States. More than 180,000 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year. More than 43,000 women may die from the disease. In the United States, one out of nine women will develop breast cancer during her lifetime. The doctors and staff at Cedars-Sinai Women’s Cancer Research Center are racing to find a cure for this terrible disease which affects so many. Wide Open Excursions has joined that race and has two unique opportunities to get everyone involved.
Raffle:
To help raise money for the cause, Wide Open Excursions has opened up space in their race car for one lucky raffle winner to actually race in the 4th Annual M.O.R.E. Powder Puff Race for the Cure. Wide Open Excursions will be campaigning one of their Baja Challenge race vehicles in the race and the winner of the raffle will get to drive one lap and co-drive one lap. Raffle tickets are available for $25 each, or you can purchase a pack of 5 for $100. The winning raffle ticket will be drawn live on-air on Totally Off-Road Radio on Thursday, October 7, 2009. Since this cause is for charity, all raffle purchases are tax deductible.
To purchase tickets please contact:  Crystal Navarro – crystal@wideopenbaja.com 949-635-2292 x138
Save The Ta-Ta’s!
For more information please visit:
www.wideopenbaja.com
www.moreracing.net/powderpuff
www.powderpuffrace.org

TCRAFT

Reaction
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

My mom died of breast cancer when I was twenty years old.... At the age of 49....she battled for five years......thank you guys I will be buying tickets........Awesome what you are doing...

CRAFT MOTORSPORTS
FINES DOUBLE RACING

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
Passing on the info. Thought this was cool

For Immediate Release:
Join Wide Open Excursions In The Fight Against Cancer – Win A Chance To Race!
(Sorry guy’s, this one’s for the ladies only!)
On October 9 & 10, 2009, for the first time ever, Wide Open Excursions will bring their impressive race program to participate in the 4th Annual M.O.R.E. Racing Powder Puff Race for the Cure. The M.O.R.E. Racing Powder Puff race is an all female race which will be held just outside of Barstow, CA. The goal for the race is to raise funds and awareness for the fight against breast cancer. Proceeds and donations acquired from this event will benefit Cedars-Sinai Women’s Cancer Research Center in Los Angeles, CA.
Breast cancer is the most common form of cancer among women in the United States. More than 180,000 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year. More than 43,000 women may die from the disease. In the United States, one out of nine women will develop breast cancer during her lifetime. The doctors and staff at Cedars-Sinai Women’s Cancer Research Center are racing to find a cure for this terrible disease which affects so many. Wide Open Excursions has joined that race and has two unique opportunities to get everyone involved.
Raffle:
To help raise money for the cause, Wide Open Excursions has opened up space in their race car for one lucky raffle winner to actually race in the 4th Annual M.O.R.E. Powder Puff Race for the Cure. Wide Open Excursions will be campaigning one of their Baja Challenge race vehicles in the race and the winner of the raffle will get to drive one lap and co-drive one lap. Raffle tickets are available for $25 each, or you can purchase a pack of 5 for $100. The winning raffle ticket will be drawn live on-air on Totally Off-Road Radio on Thursday, October 7, 2009. Since this cause is for charity, all raffle purchases are tax deductible.
To purchase tickets please contact:  Crystal Navarro – crystal@wideopenbaja.com 949-635-2292 x138
Save The Ta-Ta’s!
For more information please visit:
www.wideopenbaja.com
www.moreracing.net/powderpuff
www.powderpuffrace.org

We've been supporting the PP, (boobies in general a lot longer;)), since day one, and this is a very cool idea. Welcome!!

manicmechanic

Reaction
If I win, do I have to wear a dezert racing suit, or can I wear my "drag" racing suit?

TheMonkey

Reaction
My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer on Friday. :(

She's been the treasurer for a racing team in San Felipe for a very long time. When I started racing with a team last year, my mom told me how happy she is that I'm finally racing in Mexico. :)

Treatment is sounding very positive so far. I am so thankful for all the work that has been done for breast cancer, and I will do my part for the future.

dirtegirl

Reaction
That is so awesome! I will be buying some tix fo sho! TCRAFT, sorry about the loss of your mom, and may she continue to be a source of strength for you. Monkey, hope your mom does well with treatment, I know that I was very lucky with mine since it was caught very early. To ALL: Check yourself out! Early detection is KEY! GOD BLESS

BGRANT

Reaction
My wife was just talking to some friends last night about putting another team together for the Susan G. 3-day next year. (Honeys for Hooters)I think she has done it 5 years now and raised about 75K. Do whatever you can, cancer will effect somebody you know at some point. Cancer sucks!