Will Ferrel and Man vs. Wild

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
that sounds like an awesome combonation.

and its gonna be on at 7PM tonight. can't wait to watch this. on discoverry channel. definetly Tivo this one if you can.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=453WwRG265I"]YouTube - Men vs. Wild with Will Ferrell - TUESDAY, JUNE 2 @ 10PM ET/PT *[/ame]

hammer down racing

Reaction
I've seen the commercials for the last week or two. I usually watch his show anyways but I will make sure I see this one.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Another bad ass moment that weiner Les Stroud cant top! LOL

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Another sad ass moment that weiner Les Stroud cant top! LOL
That because Les isn't a sell out to movie corporations. Do you really think Will Ferrel is gonna stay 1 week out in the wilderness Mike? No.

michael_loomis

Reaction
jajaja... Man, was Fernley full of fat chicks, or what??

I love how success equals sell out. Who cares? Its quality entertainment! wayyy better than this crap my chick watches! LOL

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Don't blame your chick for why you watch Man vs Wild, but for only 3 hours before he goes back to the hotel for a shower and a hot meal.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
jajaja... Man, was Fernley full of fat chicks, or what??

I love how success equals sell out. Who cares? Its quality entertainment! wayyy better than this crap my chick watches! LOL
Golden Girls LMAO.

Blanche is such a rental companion of the evening! I love her!

michael_loomis

Reaction
Don't blame your chick for why you watch Man vs Wild, but for only 3 hours before he goes back to the hotel for a shower and a hot meal.
Dude... sloowww down and read more carefully.

I didnt blame my chick for me watching Man vs. Wild.. I watch it sometimes, and make her watch it, cause its about 100 times better than the crap SHE watches... John and Kate plus 8.. wtf?? Golden Girls... blah..

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Dude, slow down and laugh at what I type. :D

Anyways, it should be funny watching Will try and "survive" in the wild with that dude from that show.

jackassracing89

Reaction
lol i thought the show was really funny. on another note we use to have our Vorra races out at fernley raceway and i travel thru fernely all the time going to race in yerington and fallon and yes fernely is the capitol of fat chicks. lol