• Forum membership has its advantages....

Will LOORRS ever change LE track config?

Fly'n Ryan

Once LOORRS builds a track does the layout stay permanent? Is there any future plans for change? I like to dream a little bit, and looking at all that open area on the east and west sides of the track. I could envision 100 mph+ strait away's, maybe infield pits & staging with easy access tunnels under the big jumps from parking to spectating. Open format so you can walk to different viewing areas around the course. "You can't beat watching from the infield." I love what Lucas has done with short course racing, but I miss that pinned high speed action from the CORR days. I know Reno is (LOORRS) track for high speed racing, and the only other place I have recently seen those types of speeds is Crandon. These would probably be some big & costly changes but I am comparing this to a NASCAR set up. IMO seeing all the pretty big rigs and teams sitting down in the infield might be better for TV coverage and sponsor recognition. Just curios to hear what others think...

baja619

Maybe someday....
I loved the CORR style tracks for sure but I gotta say, I think its is way better being able to see the whole track from one position (my seat) than being up close and just viewing one section. I have been down there at a bunch of different tracks and I preferred the grand stands.

I do like some of your ideas. Short course trucks on a motocross style track configuration....
I dont know if the trucks would last