Will they be up before the next race

CLASS25RCR

Reaction
Sorry if they are up and I dont see them, but what happened to the rest of the class results from the baja 500 ? maby I cant find them and I apologize if they are up, but if not WTF, no more awards ceremony after the race ! will they be held @ contingency of the next race or what ? come on SCORE step up and let us know !!! what is going to happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zjohnson

Reaction
exactly, how about some prompt review . . . There are other classes that raced the 500. How did they do?

CLASS25RCR

Reaction
Really !! every one pays the same entry fee so were are the rest of the OFFICIAL results ??????

nohandslance

Reaction
Didn't you get the Memo from RDC and SCORE-International, only TT's and Class 1 cars raced and finished the 500, according to Michael Smith from score-newz.com, "a large black hole opened up in Ensenada, Mexico shortly after 9:30 am PST, all race cars staged after the Unlimited class of cars known as Trophy Tucks and # 1's just disappeared, the locals can not explain the strange phenomenon" AP. June 15th.
this love affair with the unlimited entries, plain sucks.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Didn't you get the Memo from RDC and SCORE-International, only TT's and Class 1 cars raced and finished the 500, according to Michael Smith from score-newz.com, "a large black hole opened up in Ensenada, Mexico shortly after 9:30 am PST, all race cars staged after the Unlimited class of cars known as Trophy Tucks and # 1's just disappeared, the locals can not explain the strange phenomenon" AP. June 15th.
this love affair with the unlimited entries, plain sucks.
You are lame....Sal makes it open for everyone

I think the reason the results are EVEN slower now is that they are having to field calls about what has been posted. They should have posted them all at once. I think they started with the TTs and 1s so everyone knew that EVERYBODY (except 5%) of the field was getting dinged.

Lucho

Reaction
I know a bit about the IRC report. It's pretty cut and dry. They must be going through each with a fine tooth comb in order not to make a mistake.
The program that I'm working with IRC for our Trac'n events, they tell me, as soon as the vehicle is finished, it will post the elapsed time and then automatically add penalties and provide the final corrected ET.

This seems way too long. But I agree, they are probably on the phone all day. I'm anxious to check Class 10.

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction
Another concern might be contingency winnings. SCORE sent out the "official" finisher list to contingency sponsors shortly after the race. They never sent a follow-up to that list noting to hold disbursements. No bueno.